Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Playing around with the Explorer App

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Took me a while to find the autonomous features in the App but they all seem to be there. If they all work I cannot say. Even the VR mode was there.

20180626_144320_rmscr.jpg

The waypoint mode is easy to use. You can plan your mission and save it. I only did 25 waypoints put I think it will do all the way up to 99. Once saved you can go back and edit it if you need to, something you cannot do in the Android App the X-Star uses. Orbit you can open and place a marker but it will not save it from what I can see. It told me I need to start the motors before beginning.
It would be nice if they did some work to the Android X-Stars App to work like this one.

20180626_143405_rmscr.jpg

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Took me a while to find the autonomous features in the App but they all seem to be there. If they all work I cannot say. Even the VR mode was there.

The waypoint mode is easy to use. You can plan your mission and save it. I only did 25 waypoints put I think it will do all the way up to 99. Once saved you can go back and edit it if you need to, something you cannot do in the Android App the X-Star uses. Orbit you can open and place a marker but it will not save it from what I can see. It told me I need to start the motors before beginning.
It would be nice if they did some work to the Android X-Stars App to work like this one.

Is there any way to radius the waypoints so that it makes smoother turns? A 90 degree waypoint transition is like hitting a brick wall.

Actually looking at the one I did and saved there are 3 options. Toward next way point. Free control and defined by waypoint. Not having anything to test them with yohr guess is as good az mine.

Reactions: btntx

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan