Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Picked up 2nd EVO RTK V1

jmason702

Reaction score
My first EVO RTK with the 1-inch pro sensor works so well, that I picked up a second one to put on my 640T payload. I love flying with RTK on, my area is covered very well with NTRIP.
I was told KR has 2 or 3 left in stock, probably the last ever, But Autel is coming out with an RTK V2 soon.

Reactions: Dave Pitman
My first EVO RTK with the 1-inch pro sensor works so well, that I picked up a second one to put on my 640T payload. I love flying with RTK on, my area is covered very well with NTRIP.
I was told KR has 2 or 3 left in stock, probably the last ever, But Autel is coming out with an RTK V2 soon.
You're tempting me to look for one of these last v1 EVO RTK units. I'm sure I've just missed this in other threads, but do your EXIF values get updated real-time? Or are you processing logs using PPK and updating your XYZ values? If so, what software are you using? Thanks for any help on this.

You're tempting me to look for one of these last v1 EVO RTK units. I'm sure I've just missed this in other threads, but do your EXIF values get updated real-time? Or are you processing logs using PPK and updating your XYZ values? If so, what software are you using? Thanks for any help on this.
In real time, RTK

Reactions: FlyoverGreg
Who is KR? The Evo 2 Enterprise is RTK capable (a friend of mine added the RTK hat to his).

Reactions: jmason702
Who is KR? The Evo 2 Enterprise is RTK capable (a friend of mine added the RTK hat to his).
Kuker Ranken. They still have the "regular" non-enterprise RTK version listed on in their web-store: Autel Robotics EVO II RTK – Kuker-Ranken (KR) Haven't confirmed how many are in stock.
At first, I missed the reference to KR in the OP's 2nd sentence so my initial response made no sense.

Here are my EVO RTK V1 units

Attachments

• My Babies.jpg
    My Babies.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
I just updated everything today, crossing my fingers this would not mess up the smooth going I had going on, can not test today, to windy. but has anyone seen this, new in my mission bar, attached

weather and PIX4D, also do you know what the PIX4D does?

Attachments

• 20220529_135751.jpg
    20220529_135751.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
I just updated everything today, crossing my fingers this would not mess up the smooth going I had going on, can not test today, to windy. but has anyone seen this, new in my mission bar, attached

weather and PIX4D, also do you know what the PIX4D does?
I believe the PIX4D is tagging photo in format that works with PIX4D, not sure what the default format is? These are the choices for the type of info that goes in the EXIF data. The weather is either sunny or cloudy, it affects the white balance in the images.

SHG

As mentioned in the first post, the V2 version of the RTK is available now. Mine just arrived yesterday fresh from the factory in china... Looking forward to testing it out, is the latest RTK firmware reliable?

Incidentally I got a good deal from one of the 'official' Canadian dealers, Volatus Aerospace, for only $4k CAD (which is about $3100 USD) whereas most US dealers list the kit for $3800 USD, must be the tariffs?

As mentioned in the first post, the V2 version of the RTK is available now. Mine just arrived yesterday fresh from the factory in china... Looking forward to testing it out, is the latest RTK firmware reliable?

Incidentally I got a good deal from one of the 'official' Canadian dealers, Volatus Aerospace, for only $4k CAD (which is about $3100 USD) whereas most US dealers list the kit for $3800 USD, must be the tari
I will let you know what firmware I am on, went I fire it up next.

At present and there are V1 and V2, I think V3 is expected to be before April next year

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58