Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Photo lag using JPG+Raw

House Forasken

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Is it "normal" for it to take 6-7 seconds to process/save photos when shooting JPG+Raw? Shooting in JPG seems instantaneous. I've attached a video of a screen recording. The first 2 photos are I take are in JPG, then I switch to JPG+Raw. You can see the ring around the loading ring around the camera go around 6-7 times before the photos are processed or saved.

link to screen recording

Hi Folks,

Is it "normal" for it to take 6-7 seconds to process/save photos when shooting JPG+Raw? Shooting in JPG seems instantaneous. I've attached a video of a screen recording. The first 2 photos are I take are in JPG, then I switch to JPG+Raw. You can see the ring around the loading ring around the camera go around 6-7 times before the photos are processed or saved.

link to screen recording
You can try changing microSD. Use a faster microSD like Sandrisk Extreme pro a2 v30 or Samsung Evo Pro Plus a2 v30

You can try changing microSD. Use a faster microSD like Sandrisk Extreme pro a2 v30 or Samsung Evo Pro Plus a2 v30
I'll give that a shot, I just ordered one from Amazon. I have been using the Samsung Evo Select U3. The card you recommended is about double the write speed, I'll keep my fingers crossed and update this.

Reactions: lukappaseidue

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller