Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

photo downloading problems Autel nano plus

lwkoen

Reaction score
Goodday all,
I have a problem with my Autel Nano + drone. I recently bought the drone and after the updates I started flying. Everything works fine but when I try to download the photo’s via the app it gives the warning download failed, please try again. I tried another SD card but that was not the solution. The pictures are perfect stored on the SD card if you put in the computer but in the app it doesn’t work.
download_failed.png
Does anyone had the problem in the past and/or know a solution for this?

I have same problem.. also my photo cannot read, only autel word image.. i dont know its happen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-071401.jpg
    Screenshot_20220811-071401.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 4
Goodday all,
I have a problem with my Autel Nano + drone. I recently bought the drone and after the updates I started flying. Everything works fine but when I try to download the photo’s via the app it gives the warning download failed, please try again. I tried another SD card but that was not the solution. The pictures are perfect stored on the SD card if you put in the computer but in the app it doesn’t work.
View attachment 14588
Does anyone had the problem in the past and/or know a solution for this?
View this thread

Same problem here. Unable to see pictures and videos thumbnails unlessI connect WIFI download. Even with WIFI download connected, if I try to download videos or pictures the app shows ," Download failed". So I can't share pictures unless I use a computer to insert the SD card, I can't use the quickshots because to create them you need to download the raw video first and then the app makes the quickshot, and download always fails.

I tried:

- Upgrading the firmware from SD card.
- Reinstalling the last Autel Sky app.
- Using several cellphones.
- Using several USB cables.

I'm desperate, I can't enjoy the content I capture with the drone.

Please,I wonder if someone could help me with a solution. @Blade Strike

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-165144_AutelSky.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-165144_AutelSky.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220911-165110_AutelSky.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-165110_AutelSky.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 1
Anyone know what the problem is? I changed the SD card. Still can't download foto video.Help

Anyone know what the problem is? I changed the SD card. Still can't download foto video.Help
What is the process you're using to download the photos?

Autel Sky download connected, if I try to download videos or pictures SD card ," download failed, please try again"

Autel Sky download connected, if I try to download videos or pictures SD card ," download failed, please try again"
Are you not able to use a card reader to download them onto your PC?

Are you not able to use a card reader to download them onto your PC?
That makes not possible to generate quickshots, because for doing it the app needs to download the raw video to the app album in the phone memory first. And you can't share your content or check/edit it without carrying a computer. It's quite frustrating this issue. I'm starting to think about selling the Nano+ because if after several firmware updates the problem persists, maybe we won't see a solution. I've contacted Autel customer support, but I got no answer.

That makes not possible to generate quickshots, because for doing it the app needs to download the raw video to the app album in the phone memory first. And you can't share your content or check/edit it without carrying a computer. It's quite frustrating this issue. I'm starting to think about selling the Nano+ because if after several firmware updates the problem persists, maybe we won't see a solution. I've contacted Autel customer support, but I got no answer.
In my case setting the Android system language to English solved the problem.

Reactions: Persuader

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d