Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pastel fall colors

Wonderful video
You are so lucky to have clear blue skies. The last three weeks here have been very overcast, rain and some snow flurries. Really not the type of weather you want to get out of bed for. :)

Most of our trees around here are evergreens, jackpines and poplar trees (genus populus). The poplar trees will turn a yellow color so not much variety in colors. As you get closer to Lake Superior you start to see more color. People who live in and around Duluth come up just to catch all the fall colors.

This is about it for where I live unless someone plants a non native tree :)

Most of our trees around here are evergreens, jackpines and poplar trees (genus populus). The poplar trees will turn a yellow color so not much variety in colors. As you get closer to Lake Superior you start to see more color. People who live in and around Duluth come up just to catch all the fall colors.

This is about it for where I live unless someone plants a non native tree :)

Just be thankful you have trees. I have fork-poles with needles on them that never change color... Those scrawny things in the background hardly count as trees — no leaves — more like an out-of-control bush, with big stickers...
96048C63-93B8-4658-9F6F-0515B0BB523C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: CathyAnn
LOL are you sure that is not a cell tower :)

View attachment 2775
LOL, it’s on my property, so I think not. That’s really cool though. Scottsdale has SO MANY ordinances about stuff like this. No neon signs, no night lighting of any kind. Houses can be painted any color as long as it’s tan, brown or burnt orange It’s all done to preserve as much of a natural desert feel as possible, but.......I can’t cut down a dead tree in my own backyard, because it’s more than 15’ from the house! It’s home to a bunch of critters (I don’t want around, but they were here before I was...)89D395B3-94DC-4E5B-8D6E-823771642F57.jpeg

Next thunder storm light it on fire. Maybe you don't get many of them in the desert but I would have it all prepped to go up in flames when one does come along :)

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy