Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Passed my 107 today!

Any book or course recommendation for test?
I used Pilot Institute I liked the course due to the fact that you learn the subject and not just test questions. It’s very comprehensive and very well put together. I am sure there are other good programs out there, but this is worth looking at.

Check your mail in the next few days. Have a package coming your way

• Wow
Reactions: Ram

I used Drone Pilot Ground School and it was worth every penny and more! Plus you get access to soooo much extra material and to forums from members that are extremely successful in every aspect of the UAV industry. Customer service that goes above and beyond! I have never had to wait more than a few hours for reply to any email that I have ever sent. I just can't speak highly enough of it and wouldn't think twice about purchasing it again. You will definitely not regret it if you choose to purchase this course. There is so much information pertaining to the 107 certification that is not covered in YouTube videos and even many other paid programs that is taught in a practical manner in which is easy to retain the information and it is explained how to use that knowledge in everyday applications that you would normally encounter in your average everyday flights.

I used Pilot Institute I liked the course due to the fact that you learn the subject and not just test questions. It’s very comprehensive and very well put together. I am sure there are other good programs out there, but this is worth looking at.

Check your mail in the next few days. Have a package coming your way

Thanks!

I used King Schools when I took the 107 and used their recurrent material each time I renewed. Really dry and boring material but passed both the initial and each recurrent test effortlessly within a few days after completing each course.

Yes Sir, Thank you

Congrats, and you got it at the perfect time...you will not need to go to a test center and take the recurrent every 2yrs starting 1 March 2021. You will be able to just log in online and take the recurrent course and test from home online via the FAA website.

do any of the groups listed have "in house" testing, or do you still need to visit an FAA testing site?

do any of the groups listed have "in house" testing, or do you still need to visit an FAA testing site?

I think as per the FAA for the initial test it has to be an FAA test center; no exceptions. But the recurrent is what has gotten easier. For my initial and recurrent tests I had to go to a local airplane flight school where they test regular pilots and take my test there; they also charged $150 for the test and the recurrent course was $60 so the new recurrent approach will save people money every 2yrs.

Reactions: UasDriver

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials