Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Paranoid neighbor calls the cops on drone pilot

He’s using a speakerphone on the street. That tells me everything I need to know about him (ME! ME! ME!). The new world order. I feel uncomfortable by you, you must change your behavior. Since no law was being violated, the cop should have told him to go find a safe space....

Very interesting Augustine. Thanks for posting. I think the cop was quick to realize what the situation was but depending on the wisdom of the particular cop involved, it could have gone a different way.

The 107 pilot should have been wearing a orange vest, that would have made him look official in my opinion but yes he had every right to be there doing what he was being paid to do.

Public education is key and most folks have no clue. Invading his privacy would have been hovering outside the guy's window or following him in his backyard, the dude was just being ridiculous. I guess it's up to the authorities whenever this situation occurs to define "invasion of privacy". Even if the cop pressed the issue, the proof would have been in the footage, plain and simple.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d