Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My disconnections and remote not charging problems SOLVED....

30plusretlaw

Reaction score
Both problems were due to operator error. I just want to say thanks for all the advice, DARKSeifer suggested this "Put the phone in airplane mode and point the controller towards the drone, if Wi-Fi, 4G/5G or Bluetooth are active on the phone while flying they will interfere the signal of the controller because the antenna and the phone are super close and all those technologies work use roughly the same bandwidth.
As far as you keep the drone within unobstructed line of sight, you should be able to hit 5-7Km at less than 120m altitude with no problems in CE mode."
Today I put my phone on "Airplane mode" and turned "WiFi" off. I when to an empty field an was able to fly with out disconnections. I tested to pass 8k feet( 1-1/2 mile) with good image transmission. I turned around since that's way farther than I will be using my drone. Now the control not charging........is called stupidity. I was flying my mavic air and put both controllers to charge. The MA controller is charged in the same connector the phone connects to, well I was trying to do the same with the Autel controller, even when I had charged the controller 5 times before.....I'm a numbnuts. Thanks again for all the help.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58