Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Original Autel Explorer App for EVO 1???

Winslow

Reaction score
Can and how can you replace the updated Autel Explorer App ( installed from a phone via Play Store ) to the Version 1.5.8 that is I believe compatible with 1.0.1.45 ??? I simply want the Waypoint settings for the EVO 1 to be user friendly as they were i might have posted this in a wrong area, I just don't like to keep in putting a height when you add a new waypoint. It just takes added steps, etc. This may be trivial but I own an EVO 1 and enjoy flying as a Remote Pilot and don't need the expenditure of thermal imaging or more sensors.

Uninstall your Explorer app that you got from the Play Store. Download the version you want from the link below using your phone. Use your phone's file manager to locate the apk file you downloaded and click on it to install. If your phone asks, use the Android Package Installer to get it installed.

Reactions: chowland
Also, if you do not have Install from Unknown Sources enabled, you should enable it. It's under Apps & Permissions if you are using Android 10.

Uninstall your Explorer app that you got from the Play Store. Download the version you want from the link below using your phone. Use your phone's file manager to locate the apk file you downloaded and click on it to install. If your phone asks, use the Android Package Installer to get it installed.

Thanks. I appreciate the info...

and make sure your device doesn't auto update. I downgraded to an earlier version and when I woke up the next day I found the current version on my phone. I'm searching for a way to not have the explorer app associated with the play store so it won't come up in the apps list that needs an update.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles