Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Oceanside, CA. One of my first pictures with the X-SP.

It's a beatiful scene but the problem of small sensor is when the light is weak, the noise goes up quickly and you can see it on your shot on the colored areas. Hopefully the new 1-inch sensor will do better. Nice photo.

It's a beatiful scene but the problem of small sensor is when the light is weak, the noise goes up quickly and you can see it on your shot on the colored areas. Hopefully the new 1-inch sensor will do better. Nice photo.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it performs.

guys, correct me if i am wrong BUT i do believe its the same camera that dji use. Remember these things are made by 1 company and then sold off to companies who want to buy them. So if that is correct, then it will have same results to the P4P.

guys, correct me if i am wrong BUT i do believe its the same camera that dji use. Remember these things are made by 1 company and then sold off to companies who want to buy them. So if that is correct, then it will have same results to the P4P.
Regardless who makes it, I'm looking forward to trying the 20MP camera when it becomes available.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy