Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future

(Just saw this) "I trust the resellers" Actually I won't trust the resellers on here. I had to file the complaint for AMX to go and get it. Reseller kept saying in processing and AMX said just the opposite. (American Express lied to me? I dont think so. I have the complaint as proof if anyone needs a copy to prove all I say. As for me I will never pre order anything again. Flying this thang as long as possible. I hope for all that hang in you do indeed get what you paid for, I hope it works with little to no issues but I am using my Tripltek T7121 and won't even consider leaving that again.
Sorry to hear about your situation. We are taking your comment as criticism to Advexure as we are a distributor/dealer "on here" that supports and sponsors this forum and maintains a very active and engaged staff across many forums, owner's groups, message boards, industry working groups, regional UAS deployment teams, etc. We do not need to point fingers as to who your poor experience was with (that is actually part of the Community Rules that if you have a frustration with a vendor, you take it up directly). I hope it was not with Advexure, if it is please PM our team and we will escalate L3 immediately.

We kindly ask to released from such criticism if the criticism is not intended for Advexure as your comment is falsely grouping Advexure with a group of resellers "on here" as we humbly wish to not be grouped with inexperience, poor reputation, and sub-par experiences.

We unfortunately do not have a magic wand that will deliver hundreds of Autel Smart Controllers, we wish we did. Pre-orders are never a fun situation for anyone involved. The end user is eager and anxious to receive a widget they wish to procure at the earliest possible date, and the manufacturer/dealer/retail wants to be able to deliver that widget ASAP. The time in between is absolutely no fun at all.

Let's all hang in there, fam. ?

Sorry to hear about your situation. We are taking your comment as criticism to Advexure as we are a distributor/dealer "on here" that supports and sponsors this forum and maintains a very active and engaged staff across many forums, owner's groups, message boards, industry working groups, regional UAS deployment teams, etc. We do not need to point fingers as to who your poor experience was with (that is actually part of the Community Rules that if you have a frustration with a vendor, you take it up directly). I hope it was not with Advexure, if it is please PM our team and we will escalate L3 immediately.

We kindly ask to released from such criticism if the criticism is not intended for Advexure as your comment is falsely grouping Advexure with a group of resellers "on here" as we humbly wish to not be grouped with inexperience, poor reputation, and sub-par experiences.

We unfortunately do not have a magic wand that will deliver hundreds of Autel Smart Controllers, we wish we did. Pre-orders are never a fun situation for anyone involved. The end user is eager and anxious to receive a widget they wish to procure at the earliest possible date, and the manufacturer/dealer/retail wants to be able to deliver that widget ASAP. The time in between is absolutely no fun at all.

Well said @advexure. @bobmarkovicsjr's criticism is of us, Empire Drone. We’d hate to see another dealer take the fall. We've been in communication with him, our transaction provider, and Amex, about his delayed refund payment.

It seems like a mix of the Memorial Day weekend and how close the refund was issued to the order which is causing the delay. Not to mention, with our horribly slow ACH settlement system in the US, it can take up to 10 days for a transaction to post.

@bobmarkovicsjr has been a pretty great customer and it's unfortunate this refund debacle and Smart Controller pre-order confusion from Autel has soured his taste. It's up to Autel and resellers to win back the trust of customers now.

Last edited:

You would be wrong it is not Advexure

Well said @advexure. @bobmarkovicsjr's criticism is of us, Empire Drone. We’d hate to see another dealer take the fall. We've been in communication with him, our transaction provider, and Amex, about his delayed refund payment.

It seems like a mix of the Memorial Day weekend and how close the refund was issued to the order which is causing the delay. Not to mention, with our horribly slow ACH settlement system in the US, it can take up to 10 days for a transaction to post.

@bobmarkovicsjr has been a pretty great customer and it's unfortunate this refund debacle and Smart Controller pre-order confusion from Autel has soured his taste. It's up to Autel and resellers to win back the trust of customers now.
Sean since you admitted it was you and I do appreciate that. I had 6 other refunds go through after yours and yes I can prove all were after yours. I always use the term someone on here call me a liar and that is how I live my life. As a retired Marine I dont F**** Around. Your transaction people screwed up - flat up and out.

However you have to look at from my side as shady. I have made a lot post prior to this praising you and I am always a and honest man. I never cheat anyone so much as a dime and never complain about what anything cost. I do not hold it against you, but I will say Autel with as many issues as I had and yes all were fixed, has been an expensive road and now this is going to be a discontinued item just after I set this all up. No I won't give Autel another dime. Trust me, if you look up my address you can see my house and where I live and money isn't an issue. Big mistake on Autel part. Thank you however AMX fixed it the other day and did state specifically NO REFUND WAS PROCESSED!. Might even be your crew that made the mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

And who in the F*** are you to take my criticism towards you. Did I once mention your name? This is exactly what I mean about certain people on this site, you make judgements and statements that are just blown out your a***** and for you to get defensive shows me a little something isn't right. Now how is that for assuming! When I walk into a courtroom, I love any opposing counsel that assumes like you and that is why money isn't my problem. Unreal

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
You want to play nice, I can be nice, you decide on your path. just dont take the wrong path because it is a terrible result. The last item I want to clear is why didn't you PM me? If you had I would have responded with a post and BTW this is not directed at Vendor ABC etc. Do your marketing all good, be a supporter I applaud you. Just do it without going off half baked. I never once specifically mentioned any vendor and to play by the community rules I didn't. I was warning the members to think twice and be smart. I hope you all have a good day. I have a 20 story building to go fly in an hour and need a coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Marcovicsjr, we owners and user's are probably all sympathetic to a man (or woman). But if your posts are a violation of the forum's rules, it's probably best if you scrub/delete them as it gives moderators cause to take down the whole long valuable thread

I would recommend a little more patience when it comes to refunds. I've seen them come thru in hours and sometimes it will be a couple of weeks. As someone who has been on both sides of a refund it is generally the processor that creates the delay and not the retailer.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Bob Marcovicsjr, we owners and user's are probably all sympathetic to a man (or woman). But if your posts are a violation of the forum's rules, it's probably best if you scrub/delete them as it gives moderators cause to take down the whole long valuable thread
You sir are the last one who needs to say that, have you read any of your prior post where you were going off and calling this a sham? Were not others stating the same you? 2 faced and yes I said it.

But you did what was right anyway, didn't you. I also will do the same. I expect customer service, I expect a product to be working as stated. I expect it all and that is why I never complain about money. I will pay for the service whatever you ask no matter what the cost. It just better do as expected. This website has been a great help and I try to help others. The money in all honesty isn't the issue the issue was and still is customer service. Autel fixed all of my issues and I have done nothing but applaud them for that. However this SC has been a screw up and we are taking this on the chin. The new CEO wants to fix it then do so. He was upfront and came on here when a lot of the folks who were saying it isn't him blah, blah. It's also the folks who build everybody up for something that was a bust. Maybe a lot of people need to rethink their actions.

My actions are correct. I trusted Autel and the vendors (who I am sure have a lot more issues now due to this!) but in all honesty if they screw the pooch I have the cash to go to Skydio right now and buy 6 drones or if I choose or a Dragonfish (150K) . Got rid of DJI with a boatload of there crap and will do the same to Autel if they dont make this right. Not just to me but all.

If they need to take my post down then do so. If this helps someone then great. Be honest and upfront and I will do all I can to sell your product though loyalty and commitment to honor. Im finished now and out the door to fly downtown Miami on a nice 82 degree day of sun. I dont dislike you or anyone else on here. At the same time we must always be honest and that seems to be lacking in a few areas.

But you did what was right anyway, didn't you. I also will do the same. I expect customer service, I expect a product to be working as stated. I expect it all and that is why I never complain about money. I will pay for the service whatever you ask no matter what the cost. It just better do as expected. This website has been a great help and I try to help others. The money in all honesty isn't the issue the issue was and still is customer service. Autel fixed all of my issues and I have done nothing but applaud them for that. However this SC has been a screw up and we are taking this on the chin. The new CEO wants to fix it then do so. He was upfront and came on here when a lot of the folks who were saying it isn't him blah, blah. It's also the folks who build everybody up for something that was a bust. Maybe a lot of people need to rethink their actions.

My actions are correct. I trusted Autel and the vendors (who I am sure have a lot more issues now due to this!) but in all honesty if they screw the pooch I have the cash to go to Skydio right now and buy 6 drones or if I choose or a Dragonfish (150K) . Got rid of DJI with a boatload of there crap and will do the same to Autel if they dont make this right. Not just to me but all.

If they need to take my post down then do so. If this helps someone then great. Be honest and upfront and I will do all I can to sell your product though loyalty and commitment to honor. Im finished now and out the door to fly downtown Miami on a nice 82 degree day of sun. I dont dislike you or anyone else on here. At the same time we must always be honest and that seems to be lacking in a few areas.
While I respect EVERYTHING that you’ve said about this situation and customer service in general; the continuous bragging is not a good look. It takes away all creditability for me. Thank you for your service sir.

Reactions: PingSpike
I'm taking every statement from Autel Robotics and the resellers with a huge pinch of salt. Either the EVO 3 with its new chipset is much closer to launch than we've been told or the company has just dug its own grave.

After this announcement which effectively diminishes all the current EVO range to EOL status, who is going to buy them? Not many will fork out thousands of bucks in the knowledge that they can't replace the craft or RC if it dies. Maybe a few punters won't know what's going on but surely the resellers must now flag up the new status of these products before taking their cash?

It must all add up to a huge black hole for Autel as their sales of current EVO models fall off a cliff and they are many, many months away from the v3 models.

That would likely make them go bust.

Since they can't be that stupid, and they have been testing the v3 EVO since September 2020 at least, then they must surely be preparing to launch it within the next 4-6 weeks - while knocking out any remaining v2 stocks at the silly prices they currently merit.

In short, I reckon it's chip or bust …and soon.

I'm taking every statement from Autel Robotics and the resellers with a huge pinch of salt. Either the EVO 3 with its new chipset is much closer to launch than we've been told or the company has just dug its own grave.

After this announcement which effectively diminishes all the current EVO range to EOL status, who is going to buy them? Not many will fork out thousands of bucks in the knowledge that they can't replace the craft or RC if it dies. Maybe a few punters won't know what's going on but surely the resellers must now flag up the new status of these products before taking their cash?

It must all add up to a huge black hole for Autel as their sales of current EVO models fall off a cliff and they are many, many months away from the v3 models.

Since they can't be that stupid, and they have been testing the v3 EVO since September 2020 at least, then they must surely be preparing to launch it within the next 4-6 weeks - while knocking out any remaining v2 stocks at the silly prices they currently merit.

They are releasing a V2 version of the the Evo2. It will be exactly the same in every aspect going as far as to even be using the same updates as the V1 going forward only difference is the frequencies they use. I'm guessing V3 won't be launched for some time..

OMG I just took my name off the accounts with BigAl - Gotta go - I wish you all good luck if you stay but remember this thread big time when it doesn't happen. Bigal 107 removing now - PEACE OUT

There is no way I view any of the providers here, @advexure & @Empire Drone, as doing something that would be bad for business; it doesn't reconcile with how they've contribute and all the good things I've read. This forum is one of the fields they sow seeds in; not plow them under.

Chalk it up to an unfortunate frustrating situation for all involved. We'll find ways to be perfect in our next lives, too many variables for humans to do so now. ?

Reactions: JTech777

I do think the announced decision was made to ensure revenue can flow; if you can't get ships, you can't build product to sell. The nice side affect is improving the radio. This thread covers the impact to current owners and folks who preordered well.

The drone part of Autel is just a part; I suspect it's a fraction of the automotive division's contributions to revenue.

There is no way I view any of the providers here, @advexure & @Empire Drone, as doing something that would be bad for business; it doesn't reconcile with how they've contribute and all the good things I've read. This forum is one of the fields they sow seeds in; not plow them under.

Chalk it up to an unfortunate frustrating situation for all involved. We'll find ways to be perfect in our next lives, too many variables for humans to do so now. ?
Well said Sir.

it is incredible that I see some controversy among you customers instead of forcing Autel to take solutions in the common interest. My opinion is that the v1 version of the SC will never be shipped and that it wouldn't be worth a penny anyway. I am convinced that the solution is to force Autel when it produces version 2 of SC to combine it with a bare and minimal version of the aircraft chassis at a reasonable price for acquired and interested customers. In my opinion, there are no other viable solutions, for us and for Autel if they want to maintain credibility in the drone sector without excessive predictions. We also have to convince the big dealers to force this solution.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy