Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No SD-Card found

ironhat

Reaction score
Hi,

the Nano Plus is my first drone and I was excited when she arrived today! But when I tried to upgrade first it said - pleas insert a SD-Card - which is insert, I tried other SD-Cards but no one works. Also in the Sky app it said "Not available". Tried also to upgrade manual - also faild. Does Anybody got the same Problem? Also the Fan is always on - is this ok?

Last edited:
Same here !
My Nano + does not recognize a Memorycard, no matter what the Memorycard Size or file format !

you guys with your pre-release drone need to upgrade your software to fix the various little bugs that are still outstanding. unfortunately you may have to use a microsd card to update the software, i dunno...but ultimately you will need to reach out to autel.....to get the software since i don't think it's posted yet. otherwise, how's it going with the drone? ;)

Yes, that's the problem, without the drone recognizing Micro SD cards you can't install an update!
I'm sending the drone back to the seller today and I don't want a new one either, I've lost confidence in the product!

Yes, that's the problem, without the drone recognizing Micro SD cards you can't install an update!
I'm sending the drone back to the seller today and I don't want a new one either, I've lost confidence in the product!
which seller?

Amazon.de

The drone is already on the way back and i have already received an answer from Autel Support, who recommended that i exchange the drone .
The problem with the card reader is well know

Hopefully its just a bad card reader and Autel gets it fixed. OTOH, FWIW, have run into errors where aircraft says bad SD, yet the SD is good, at least on other devices. On a couple of the cards was an issue of being exfat vs fat, tied to size of card at format. To keep things simple, those cards are kept out of rotation.

Tried a total of 7 memory cards, Class 10, 2 cards U1 and 4 cards U3 and a new one (64 and 128 gb memory cards).
I have formatted the cards in exFAT, FAT and NTFS ....... Believe me I tried 8 hours back and forth, the drone has no memory cards detected.
Also not a new memory card out of the box .

Autel has only written that it is known, probably here and there a broken drone.
And i should exchange it .

My Nano + has arrived at Amazon and at the moment there are no new ones in Germany.
So I get my money back, maybe I would have dared one more attempt 😀

Reactions: gschulzuio

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller