Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No flying for a few days...

Bigbit

Reaction score
It’s supposed to reach triple digits temperature-wise around here for the next week, so I guess the XSP’s will be staying in their cases. Not complaining as I think of the folks in south east Texas and what they’ve been facing. It’ll cool off here soon enough.

It’s supposed to reach triple digits temperature-wise around here for the next week, so I guess the XSP’s will be staying in their cases. Not complaining as I think of the folks in south east Texas and what they’ve been facing. It’ll cool off here soon enough.
Your OK up to 104, I live in AZ so I know what that is like. [emoji3]

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

To heck with the drone's tolerance, I wouldn't be flying in those temps.....

God Speed for those in the Hurricane path.

Reactions: Bigbit
Down here It's kinda overcast, temp 88, humidity 53%. I'll trade humidities with you. That's actually somewhat low humidity for us, not unusual to be around 90% this time of the year. I look forward to spring and fall.

Personally, I'd still go out for a flight or 2. ;)
Ya my Xstar for sure is hot when it comes down even below 100, I generally dont fly in anything hotter than 102 for any extended period.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Personally, I'd still go out for a flight or 2. ;)
I agree.
Spent week in Scottsdale. Temp between 101°-105° when I went up. Got a solid 15 minutes on average with each battery.
XSP was a little warm, but did not seem to hot. I did not however do back to back flights with the 2 batteries I traveled with. Usually waited a few hours in between flights

I haven't been able to fly here for almost 2 weeks now because of the temps. I could fly in the mornings but I'm always too busy in the mornings unfortunately.

Reactions: tony.palumbojr
I left Scottsdale 6 years ago. I thought I was leaving the heat behind lol.

The mountain road that I access for my drone flying has been closed over the holiday weekend due to “fire hazard”. Scheduled to open up on Tuesday. The heat wave is supposed to break here tomorrow as well. I’ll be back in the air soon.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54