Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No Fly Zone

bluesti

Reaction score
I recently visited Niagra Falls (Horseshoe) with my Evo II and as there was no signs up, I innocently sent the drone up. I'm sure I pressed the record button for each of the 3 sessions. One over the falls, one upstream and one down stream. Partial vision was captured over the falls then stopped recording, the other two sessions failed to record. Why? I have my suspicions.

Within 10 minutes the police arrived and asked me to stop flying as it was a no fly zone. Was told the staff at the restaurant were trained to call 911 if they observed drones.

My question is:

Is it possible that my Evo II had been blocked from recording?

I recently visited Niagra Falls (Horseshoe) with my Evo II and as there was no signs up, I innocently sent the drone up. I'm sure I pressed the record button for each of the 3 sessions. One over the falls, one upstream and one down stream. Partial vision was captured over the falls then stopped recording, the other two sessions failed to record. Why? I have my suspicions.

Within 10 minutes the police arrived and asked me to stop flying as it was a no fly zone. Was told the staff at the restaurant were trained to call 911 if they observed drones.

My question is:

the only no-fly zone is in canada. perhaps the state park has rules as well. however:

My question is:

Can evo2 fly in no fly zone ?? Say if i coordinate my evo2 in a no fly zone what will happen??

Can my evo2 drone be coordinated from point A. To. B. If its flying in a no fly zone ??

Can evo2 fly in no fly zone ?? Say if i coordinate my evo2 in a no fly zone what will happen??
The EVO2 fly's just fine in a no fly zone, at least in the US. Autel puts the responsibility on the operator to have airspace authorizations and/or other permissions.

The EVO2 fly's just fine in a no fly zone, at least in the US. Autel puts the responsibility on the operator to have airspace authorizations and/or other permissions.
Ty bro did u happen too know where or what kind is best drop it for my evo 2

Does anyone else get the feeling that as of May 28th an FAA official has been trolling us?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays