Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No flight records

AzDrone

Reaction score
I got an Evo 2 pro and have done five flights. Only the first one has recorded a flight record and if they flight only half of it recorded. I am completely updated on all firmware and using an iPhone.

Welcome to the world of Autel. This has been a known issue for some time now. Sad thing is....if your $2000 drone decides to go berserk and crash without fault, Autel will say (and has said), no logs....no warranty. All for a fault of their own making. The newest FW has notes stating that the issues was supposed to be fixed, but as you and I know, the issue still persists. I would highly recommend that you call them about your issue. I have talked to them and got no where on the issue. They pretend like they don’t know it’s an issue. A little digging on here and you will see that it is, and has been a thing. The more people that call, the sooner that maybe they finally come to a solution to the problem. Good luck. Adios!

Cicero, I agree, I spoke with them yesterday to get my RMA to ship the 6K Gem to them and we had a talk about this website. Bottom line, they said we all a bunch of nuts in a nice way. Someone call me a liar - PLEASE !

I saw on other post others were bashed for bashing them and while we all dont know the truth, we have to bear and give credit to them but who really knows the truth.

I now have another new 8K in route and will advise if the new one flies.

If that doesn't work I am selling all and will stop flying all together as I personally dont need this statement: Its new technology and we need to be patient crap. It has been years and it is the same story over and over from DJI to the new Autel ride.

If we all shutdown they go broke end of story. I will advise of what they do to fix my drone (hopefully this issue and others) and also my logs as several flights did not record.

You cheat the people and the people eventually turn on you, everything has to end at some point, EVERYTHING.

They are on a slippery slope if they say that. Someone on this website could be a lawyer or have a large firm willing to eat them while documenting the issues. We need to stay vigilant and speak the truth and if so they will do what is right in the end, lets hope and pray.

Reactions: Cicero24
I guess we’re nuts for expecting a product to work as advertised huh! I guess we’re nuts for being disappointed, frustrated or angry when it has serious flaws considering the money spent in such said product? I guess we’re crazy for not wanting a beta bird!

Reactions: PingSpike
Call me old school, but when I pay for something, I expect it to work as advertised. I don’t want to worry about it going berserk, and then because of a software issue, crashing with no flight logs(once again, software issue) and be out $2000. I’m all for extra bells and whistles if the basics performed well. Go ahead, release that stuff. Since owning my EVO II....I had vision sensor issues DIRECTLY new out of the box, body cracks, unsteady gimbal and horizons, some weird obstacle avoidance issue where the drone would only inch 4.6 mph randomly w/every sensor disabled, gps issues, no 10 bit(a big selling point) for months (even when the ca reps were certain and it did not), flight logs nonexistent flight to flight, rotation and movement with no stick input, the sd card slot door is now separated from the plastic with gentle usage after already having Autel warranty the cracked shells, settings that will not save when changed in the app, forward flight drift to the port side by several degrees in calm conditions, and artifacts spanning in the whole picture on 6k hyperlapses all since taking ownership in March. I have owned a Mavic Pro, Air, Parrot Anafi, M2Z, M2P, EVO I and the EVO II and I can confidently say that I have not had that many issues with all of those drones combined than I have had with this one EVO II! Some of these issues have improved over time, but the horizon is still off(forget about any kind of yaw), it still drifts, still has 6k artifacts and application settings that randomly revert back to default and flight logs that are there or not there from flight to flight. But hey! Maybe next firmware update it will start loosing altitude on its own....who knows. Autel seems nonchalant about all of this.

Reactions: PingSpike
I’ll message them but we’ll see. Gonna fly again tomorrow will see what happens. Seems like I was naive and expected it to work as well as DJI. Was wrong.

Flew today, 28min flight and it did record the log. But it says "Unknown place" so I dont know now.

I get unknown place on everything but the logs are correct. My DJI did the same thing also.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58