Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Night time settings for video

intrepidusa

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wanted to ask if anyone has some good settings they have used for nighttime video shooting. I'll post my first night video, I'm still working on my steady and slow rotation skills along with panning the camera up and down...still a novice with the camera. There should be some adjustments to capture better night time shots with the ambient lighting available from street lights/etc. Thanks for any insights.

Guess I need to trim the video length a little before I can upload...will get it posted as soon as I can edit it a little.

Intrepid

OK, cant upload a short MP4 video file (says extension not allowed)? In a room for Photo and Video help kind of limits ability to share. Can we get that extension opened?

Intrepid

Uploading videos to any forum server is not allowed simply because you use up way to much space. Server space is expensive.
Use Youtube or vimeo to upload your videos and copy and paste the link here.

Reactions: PRMath
Try using the app iMovie to get the 4K. I saw a YouTube video on it and it works great. I also could only do 1080 till I saw this video. If this was that was regarding. I’ll see if I can get the video if it was. Simply record video in 4k. But then export it from the iMovie app. Works great

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d