Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New upgrade

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm done, this is all that's showing. I assume I'm supposed to do this for each battery as before.
IMAG1766.jpg

Hello can you tell me once the upgrade is done I've seen on here you only have to calibrate the compass once then never again?? Do you know if that's correct...thanks guys for all the funny stories and great information
I just did one after the upgrade cuz Agustine told me to and I try to do what he says, because he's the knower of all around here. I only did one after the last update, and had no problems whatsoever.

Well thank you OBD but I do not know all. My crystal ball is broken :)

I do know however from flying quads for 4.5 years and all the updates I have done it is best to have a fresh calibration done on it.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Well thank you OBD but I do not know all. My crystal ball is broken :)

I do know however from flying quads for 4.5 years and all the updates I have done it is best to have a fresh calibration done on it.
Ok thanks guys as always I look to both of you for help and your humor

I just did one after the upgrade cuz Agustine told me to and I try to do what he says, because he's the knower of all around here. I only did one after the last update, and had no problems whatsoever.
My quad is at AR. Will they load the new new firmware. Probably be two more weeks before I get it back

My crystal ball say's that weather permitting there's probably going to be a lot of flying going on. Dag gone it , bugger just steamed up.

Unless it’s officially released, Autel won’t install it,

Here anything on yours
Just the standard response:

We have received your unit into repair, your ticket number for reference is xx-xxxxx. Your unit is currently in the repair queue and assigned to a technician. Please allow up to 14 days for the repair to be completed. Our technicians will contact you via email with details on your repair and to confirm your shipping address.

Just the standard response:

We have received your unit into repair, your ticket number for reference is xx-xxxxx. Your unit is currently in the repair queue and assigned to a technician. Please allow up to 14 days for the repair to be completed. Our technicians will contact you via email with details on your repair and to confirm your shipping address.
Well l, that's more then I knew before your post.

Newbie alert, where is the latest upgrade to download from ?

Reactions: Rawdog

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy