Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New upgrade

Normex, click on the same link on the Autel home page, sign up again, and then it’ll take you to a page where you can download version 2.01.

Reactions: PRMath and Arbaxter
New auto landings. What do you think...slower?
2 landings with upgrade.wmv
Got the latest FW that includes the fixes for NFZ and landing. I tried it out afterwards and the aircraft really flies nicely! I was able to program in more than 15 way points, no NFZ garbage, and the RTH and landing were beautiful. It was worth the wait IMO. I want to get out and test all the other features when I can.

Well thank you OBD but I do not know all. My crystal ball is broken :)

I do know however from flying quads for 4.5 years and all the updates I have done it is best to have a fresh calibration done on it.
You mentioned calibrating. After the updates yesterday everything worked great. I did notice however before flying that the Starlink app did not seem to want to permit me to calibrate. I pressed the button but no response...will try it again.

Hmmm, sounds strange. Maybe just a reboot on the phone or tablet. Kenneth did mention last night on facebook that a calibration should not be needed but he also said it can't hurt.
I am just in a habit of calibrating first. I will try it again next time, and yes, it could just be some issue with my tablet memory or something. If it persists I will report it so hopefully not.

Got the latest FW that includes the fixes for NFZ and landing. I tried it out afterwards and the aircraft really flies nicely! I was able to program in more than 15 way points, no NFZ garbage, and the RTH and landing were beautiful. It was worth the wait IMO. I want to get out and test all the other features when I can.
Thanks for the scoop

Hmmm, sounds strange. Maybe just a reboot on the phone or tablet. Kenneth did mention last night on facebook that a calibration should not be needed but he also said it can't hurt.
I'm a newbie, so I'll quote the user manual, which says that you're supposed to calibrate "every time when flying in a new location", page 23. I take it that it's not really necessary in most cases then?

The instructions provided by Autel with the beta firmware update is that now you should only do a compass calibration the first time you fly after the firmware update, and after that, only if Starlink instructs you to do so. If you haven't updated to the latest beta, you should continue to do as you have in the past.

Reactions: WhoDatRPIC
The instructions provided by Autel with the beta firmware update is that now you should only do a compass calibration the first time you fly after the firmware update, and after that, only if Starlink instructs you to do so. If you haven't updated to the latest beta, you should continue to do as you have in the past.

What I thought too. I just updated it and done the dance outside so I wonder when I go up to Bama this weekend....... it will ask for a CC...... about 100miles

You’re probably OK at 100 miles. Please let us know if Starlink asks for a new calibration or not.

Reactions: Rawdog
IMG_5808.JPG
Crash and burn for the Gator.

Those Gator gremlins like to have got me good Sat afternoon in Florida Field. Down in the endZone, I shimmed up on the 3ft wall for a pic with the kids and over backwards I went. Just me
Five foot down into the thorny hedge. Still sore as Hail
172# 70 yr old ...... not good.

Good grief! Well at least the thorny hedge broke your fall.

You be surprised this 172# blob cleaned out that hedge from top to bottom.
Could have been worst though. I will always look at Fla. Field endZones in a different way. Thank God no one else was in there but us 7

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg