Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Release Dates for Nano Lite and Nano plus

Reactions: Theborg
I wonder if they will work with the Autel Smart Controller !
Possibly with Smart Controller Version 2. Hard to get excited about new products from Autel. They tell you and 4 to 8 months later they finally deliver. I like their products but they suck badly at delivery after making their "new product announcements"!!!!

Use the link below to Read the updated information :
EVO Nano and Lite will be available before Christmas: Autel Robotics
Thanks i m so excited!!!!!! Going to be a good Christmas!!!!
I just received this new email regarding pricing changes from Autel please read below:
Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Due to the impact of the global chip shortage and the economy, the cost of raw materials such as shipping, and parts have increased since 2021.

Now, impacted by this issue, Autel raise the EVO Lite drone release price from $1149 USD to $1249 USD, EVO Lite Premium Bundle price from $1449 USD to $1549 USD, EVO Lite+ price from $1249 USD to $1349 USD, and the EVO Lite+ Premium Bundle price from $1549 USD to $1649 USD.

And we will change the retailer price within 24hours. Any order before November 22, 2021 will be honored at the lower prices. I thus encourage you to place an order today.

We wish to thank you for your interest in our products and hope that you will understand the necessity to this price increase. Sorry if the above causes any inconvenience to you.
Thank you for understanding. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com

I just received this new email regarding pricing changes from Autel please read below:
Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Due to the impact of the global chip shortage and the economy, the cost of raw materials such as shipping, and parts have increased since 2021.

Now, impacted by this issue, Autel raise the EVO Lite drone release price from $1149 USD to $1249 USD, EVO Lite Premium Bundle price from $1449 USD to $1549 USD, EVO Lite+ price from $1249 USD to $1349 USD, and the EVO Lite+ Premium Bundle price from $1549 USD to $1649 USD.

And we will change the retailer price within 24hours. Any order before November 22, 2021 will be honored at the lower prices. I thus encourage you to place an order today.

We wish to thank you for your interest in our products and hope that you will understand the necessity to this price increase. Sorry if the above causes any inconvenience to you.
Thank you for understanding. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com
Once again, any information that is received from Autelpilots.com is NOT from Autel Robotics. They are just a Chinese distributor. The information in that email applies to the pricing of that specific storefront only.

Reactions: jcamevo and Theborg
No tests, no nothing...not even one review...we have 2 possibilities:
1. The drones are not yet made and software is not ready...or...
2. The effective launch is a very good guarded secret...but why?
That's Autel's way, no free product to influencers prior to launch.
It will be shipped before Xmas.

Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com
They have seen the price of M3 and decided to increase their distribution price :)))))))))))))

That's Autel's way, no free product to influencers prior to launch.
It will be shipped before Xmas.
if that's their way, they should change it. you don't have to give away free product but you send it to them to test and then send it back at the end or with an option to buy. at this point, it's almost a must to have someone else test your product before you launch because not only are you not able to fully test your own product but also the company is biased and don't always make the right decisions on which bugs to fix now or later. autel simply doesn't have enough testers on the ground in country to adequately test everything and it shows. there's a case to be made that even the beta testers can't catch everything either but first and foremost you have to decide if you plan to listen to their feedback or not. if you're not going to take them seriously then maybe you can focus on the extra pr and word of mouth and build some loyalty.

I wonder if they will work with the Autel Smart Controller !
Autel has confirmed numerous times that the current Autel Smart Controllers (V1 and V2) will not be compatible with the Nano and Lite product lines. This could change in the future but it is very doubtful as they are using different transmission protocols.

But they sure look good on paper.Out by Xmas.Not holding my breath
on that either.

I was sent two letters from Autell telling me that I was to do a review on the new Autell Series. Not sure which one or all of them. I do reviews but
nothing that gets that many hits. However, today's email said the drones would be here for Christmas and to please do a review Thank You from Eric at Autell. I can post the emails , they are company and I am spam savvy, Not spam letter. Not sure what is going on . I have a EVO2 and I had an EVO1 and love them, so I am anxious to know the truth. The tracking number was said to be on the email I got today but no tracking or delivery number. I reached out to the company on the first letter I got in August 2021 and said yes I would do this review for them.Anybody ever heard of such a thing? Thank You Merry Christmas, Chris

Unsubstantiated nonsense !
You quite clearly haven't done your homework.
There are already videos on YouTube showing unboxings of both the Nano & Lite, plus first flights of the Lite+.
Numerous vendors in Shenzhen China have advised they have stock of both drones & are shipping these products this week.
No doubt product supplies will reach other countries in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Unsubstantiated nonsense !
You quite clearly haven't done your homework.
There are already videos on YouTube showing unboxings of both the Nano & Lite, plus first flights of the Lite+.
Numerous vendors in Shenzhen China have advised they have stock of both drones & are shipping these products this week.
No doubt product supplies will reach other countries in the coming weeks.
No Sir I have not done my homework because I could care less. I have a EVO 2 and two other drones. I do not need any more drones. It was just a question. They or Eric from Autell wrote top me this Christmas morning and they made a mistake like everything else in from China they make these mistakes that kill people with COVID then they are trying to compete for the USA market after trying to kill us off. Why would someone want one of these new drones? They don't even have a 4K camera on most. Im dissapoited but was led on . That sucked and Autell sucks!!

• Haha
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
There were at least two "unboxing" reviews on Youtube and one or two night flight reviews of the Nano+ yesterday.

There were at least two "unboxing" reviews on Youtube and one or two night flight reviews of the Nano+ yesterday.
Only 2, both amateurs without any skills for night and day shooting... Waiting for a good review with settings and all...
Is in plan a Nano+ only for fun...
For work already have E2P and E2E...

No Sir I have not done my homework because I could care less. I have a EVO 2 and two other drones. I do not need any more drones. It was just a question. They or Eric from Autell wrote top me this Christmas morning and they made a mistake like everything else in from China they make these mistakes that kill people with COVID then they are trying to compete for the USA market after trying to kill us off. Why would someone want one of these new drones? They don't even have a 4K camera on most. Im dissapoited but was led on . That sucked and Autell sucks!!
Lol, why are you in this forum, just to whinge & troll ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d