Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Release Dates for Nano Lite and Nano plus

GeoDrone SRL

Reaction score
Reactions: Theborg

Dale EVO 2 V2

Reaction score
I wonder if they will work with the Autel Smart Controller !
Possibly with Smart Controller Version 2. Hard to get excited about new products from Autel. They tell you and 4 to 8 months later they finally deliver. I like their products but they suck badly at delivery after making their "new product announcements"!!!!

tonywise2000

Reaction score
Use the link below to Read the updated information :
EVO Nano and Lite will be available before Christmas: Autel Robotics
Thanks i m so excited!!!!!! Going to be a good Christmas!!!!
I just received this new email regarding pricing changes from Autel please read below:
Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Due to the impact of the global chip shortage and the economy, the cost of raw materials such as shipping, and parts have increased since 2021.

Now, impacted by this issue, Autel raise the EVO Lite drone release price from $1149 USD to $1249 USD, EVO Lite Premium Bundle price from $1449 USD to $1549 USD, EVO Lite+ price from $1249 USD to $1349 USD, and the EVO Lite+ Premium Bundle price from $1549 USD to $1649 USD.

And we will change the retailer price within 24hours. Any order before November 22, 2021 will be honored at the lower prices. I thus encourage you to place an order today.

We wish to thank you for your interest in our products and hope that you will understand the necessity to this price increase. Sorry if the above causes any inconvenience to you.
Thank you for understanding. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com

Eagle's Eye Photo

Staff member
Reaction score
I just received this new email regarding pricing changes from Autel please read below:
Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Due to the impact of the global chip shortage and the economy, the cost of raw materials such as shipping, and parts have increased since 2021.

Now, impacted by this issue, Autel raise the EVO Lite drone release price from $1149 USD to $1249 USD, EVO Lite Premium Bundle price from $1449 USD to $1549 USD, EVO Lite+ price from $1249 USD to $1349 USD, and the EVO Lite+ Premium Bundle price from $1549 USD to $1649 USD.

And we will change the retailer price within 24hours. Any order before November 22, 2021 will be honored at the lower prices. I thus encourage you to place an order today.

We wish to thank you for your interest in our products and hope that you will understand the necessity to this price increase. Sorry if the above causes any inconvenience to you.
Thank you for understanding. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com
Once again, any information that is received from Autelpilots.com is NOT from Autel Robotics. They are just a Chinese distributor. The information in that email applies to the pricing of that specific storefront only.

Reactions: jcamevo and Theborg

Roscow31

Reaction score
No tests, no nothing...not even one review...we have 2 possibilities:
1. The drones are not yet made and software is not ready...or...
2. The effective launch is a very good guarded secret...but why?
That's Autel's way, no free product to influencers prior to launch.
It will be shipped before Xmas.

GeoDrone SRL

Reaction score
Autelpilot
Dear Customers,

Sincerely,

Autelpilot.com
They have seen the price of M3 and decided to increase their distribution price :)))))))))))))

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
That's Autel's way, no free product to influencers prior to launch.
It will be shipped before Xmas.
if that's their way, they should change it. you don't have to give away free product but you send it to them to test and then send it back at the end or with an option to buy. at this point, it's almost a must to have someone else test your product before you launch because not only are you not able to fully test your own product but also the company is biased and don't always make the right decisions on which bugs to fix now or later. autel simply doesn't have enough testers on the ground in country to adequately test everything and it shows. there's a case to be made that even the beta testers can't catch everything either but first and foremost you have to decide if you plan to listen to their feedback or not. if you're not going to take them seriously then maybe you can focus on the extra pr and word of mouth and build some loyalty.

advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
I wonder if they will work with the Autel Smart Controller !
Autel has confirmed numerous times that the current Autel Smart Controllers (V1 and V2) will not be compatible with the Nano and Lite product lines. This could change in the future but it is very doubtful as they are using different transmission protocols.

Calm Winds

Reaction score
No tests, no nothing...not even one review...we have 2 possibilities:
1. The drones are not yet made and software is not ready...or...
2. The effective launch is a very good guarded secret...but why?
But they sure look good on paper.Out by Xmas.Not holding my breath
on that either.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB799