Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Pilot - Hello!

Chuy3k

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I recently bought an Autel EVO II PRO v2 and nano+ for a great deal brand new.

I have dji drones and am able to invert the elevation controls like in simulators (to resemble a plane). Can this be done in the Explorer or Sky apps as well?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
I'm not sure about your question. I've always used the standard configuration.

Reactions: PakNheat380
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
I'm not sure about your question. I've always used the standard configuration.
Thank you! What I mean is in stick mode 2, pulling back on the left stick makes the drone move down and pushing up makes it move up in elevation.

DJI drones let you invert this, such that pulling back on the stick makes the drone climb. I use an old Phantom 4 pro v2 at work with the controls inverted (they were left like that when I got it) and was hoping Autel drones also had this option.

Thank you! What I mean is in stick mode 2, pulling back on the left stick makes the drone move down and pushing up makes it move up in elevation.

DJI drones let you invert this, such that pulling back on the stick makes the drone climb. I use an old Phantom 4 pro v2 at work with the controls inverted (they were left like that when I got it) and was hoping Autel drones also had this option.
Yes, I thought that is what you meant but I have the Evo Lite + and don't use the Explore app. However, I did a Youtube search and found this:

1690562358721.png

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo