Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New low noise props from Autel

jmason702

Reaction score
I picked up a set, and my EVO 2 PRO is all over the place, won't fly straight, won't hover in place, it's just all over..... scared me one time like I was going to hit a house, lol
Anyone experience this or did I get a bad set?

mine are fine, although last flight at 38F had a sketchy start, landed, re-boot, flew the battery to 40% as expected

Reactions: jmason702
Welcome to the club....check your compass. Calibrate and try again. Its not the props

Thanks, I put the old ones back on and flys fine, I think I got a bad set... Thanks for the replies

For you guys that got the low noise - in your opinion is it worth the $40 ($20/pair)? I just got my Evo II and unfortunately it didn't come with them (called Autel - said they are leaving the factory with them included...but it's the luck of the draw with sellers' inventories). My rugged bundle included a few spare sets, so I'm debating if it's really worth it. Any input would be appreciated!

For you guys that got the low noise - in your opinion is it worth the $40 ($20/pair)? I just got my Evo II and unfortunately it didn't come with them (called Autel - said they are leaving the factory with them included...but it's the luck of the draw with sellers' inventories). My rugged bundle included a few spare sets, so I'm debating if it's really worth it. Any input would be appreciated!

We recommend them. If you recently made the purchase contact your dealer and them know the kit you just received didn’t have the low-noise props.

yes I think it is worth it.

Reactions: jmason702 and Ram
Thanks guys - and thanks waltermitty for the heads up on the discount!

I bought it on Amazon, so I reached out to the seller about the props not included...we'll see what they say.

I haven't experienced flight issues with my Evo 2 Low Noise props, Very smooth

Definitely worth it going to Low Noise props, Lower noise is noticeable. Maybe you can return them and try another two sets, Well worth another try.

keep us posted,
Paul

just remember that Empire Drone has benn discounting them 50%. i bought 4 pairs for $36 US last week
Same here WM,

I picked up the same deal, I believe the sale was until end of January. Really liking them, definitely lower noise.

Paul

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill