Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Evo II Owner...3 Questions I Cannot Find In the Manual

MattMPA

Reaction score
My new Evo II Pro was delivered Sunday, and I've been working with it part of today. I've searched all three of these questions here and in the manual, but haven't found recent answers.

1. The A & B Buttons, according to the manual are "programmable via the Explorer app". I'm guessing this isn't currently available? I'd love to be able to reset the gimbal or swap through different flight modes.

2. "Unknown Place" is the location listed on every flight I've taken. Is there a way to correct this to make it accurate.

3. Is Obstacle Avoidance able to be made less sensitive...or at least turn off or turn down the beeping?

Thanks in advance, folks. So far, I'm more than pleased with this Evo II Pro!

1. Correct. Not yet available.

2. This shows when your drone does not get a GPS signal, in order to know it's location. Try flying outside.

3. Lower the volume in your device. If you are using the controller only, then no you cannot lower the volume.

Thank you!

I have been flying outside...everytime and each time the controller said that it was ready to fly.

I tried turning down the iPhone, but it didn't change the volume of the beeping...UPDATE...both the phone and remote control beep....turning down the phone makes little, if any difference.

Last edited:
I am surprised that there were only three things you couldn't find in the manual.

1) Buttons not being of any real use has been a long standing problem.

2) I guess Autel can't read and then display their own data. The data is there and AIrData reads it and correctly show the location of flight.

3) Can't make OA less sensitive or disruptive. Many would like to see that changed. Two choices turn it off or turn down the volume on your device.

So far I just keep finding more things that Autel needs to fix to make this "Pro" model a real Pro tool. A very good camera hampered by unfinished firmware and software.

Does AirData allow sync to the Autel feed...or do I upload from the app? DJI has that much largely sorted...

Syc from the main page of the app.

Thanks....didn;t see that before.

The logs are at least accurate in AirData. My Mavin Mini's logs looks right in the app...but the start point is always miles off....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58