Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New cinematic shot modes

You are right,
ever since I got both my Autel EVO2 Pro drones I have been begging for those changes to slow down those Jerky moves that ruin the video footage.
I have been asking to give us the choice to dial-in from 1 second to 8 seconds delayed, gradual picking up camera movement and the drone.
We are not Drag Racing but Video taping and any Jerky Video Movements cause Dizziness to the viewer.
We have been the Field Lab for Autel, listen to us and help us with what we need !

More and more people are covering up for Autel and its Non Existent Customers Support.

**--** Its high time the Autel CEO gets our message and does the needful to correct these issues.

The CEO needs to fire some of their Top Goonies and give them bonusses to go join DJI and in stead run them out of business !

I have been waiting for help for months and they keep playing games and delay tactics in the hope your warranty runs out !
I have two EVO2 Pro and still waiting for a simple patch to re-vert back to previous Firmware.

*-* Firmware updates usually result in customized settings being rolled back to default in many
technological platforms.
They want to harass me by sending in two complete Autel EVO2 Pro .

**--** Then they want to send me a verification code to check on my Email, when I replied they were silent for days again. Don't let them get away.

Here is a Super Smart Remote with built-in 7 inch LCD, Hood and shoulder strap and above all editing capabilities for $300 and not the greatest Rip off of $1200 to $1600
Why would anyone in their right mind want to invest in Autel to further rip us off !

Attachments

• DSC_5455 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5455 Sm.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: YuKay
I just finished sending this message in the hope of getting the Autel CEO's attention !

On 03/05/2022 4:54 PM AJAY MADAN <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Ever since I got both my Autel EVO2 Pro drones I have been begging for those changes to slow down those
Jerky moves that ruin the video footage.

I have been asking to give us the choice to dial-in from 1 second to 8 seconds delayed, gradual picking up
camera movement and the drone.

We are not Drag Racing but Video taping and any Jerky Video Movements cause Dizziness to the viewer.

We have been the Field Lab for Autel, listen to us and help us with what we need !
More and more people are covering up for Autel and its Non Existent Customers Support, they too are
back stabbing Autel, not helping.

**--** Its high time the Autel CEO gets our message and does the needful to correct these issues.

The CEO needs to fire some of their Top Goonies and give them bonusses to go join DJI and in stead run them
out of business !

I have been waiting for help for months and they keep playing games and delay tactics in the hope your warranty
runs out !
**--** Thanks to your customers support playing games now, I’ll feel you should extend my warranty for another 6
months, charge your Goonies in customers support for that !

I have two EVO2 Pro and still waiting for a simple patch to re-vert back to previous Firmware.

*-* Firmware updates usually result in customized settings being rolled back to default in many technological
platforms.

The Autel EVO2 Pro is indeed a Flagship drone with minor glitches like,
A. Video feed freezing up forcing the mission to be aborted, to re-boot !
B. In cold weather the drone at times stops taking 12 picture Panoramics., video freezez and forced to abandon
mission.
C. Right after the drone completes taking Panoramic pictures it should ask, do you want to continue to the next
Panoramic
or
Stitch the images. If I don’t respond within 6 to 8 seconds it should be ready to take another set of
Panoramic pictures
D. GPS far too slow to lock - on !

They want to harass me by sending in two complete Autel EVO2 Pro.
Refuse to offer a pre-paid return label even when I am in warranty and gone through months of harassments
and lack of support.
**--** Then they want to send me a verification code to check on my Email, when I replied they were silent for
days again. Don't let them get away.

Please forward this message to your Autel CEO to act upon !

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ajay Madan
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member