Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New beta Autel Explorer app release 1.1.49

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND
EVO II LUT
The official LUT for EVO II series:

- Applicable to DaVinci Resolve software
- Created based on Sony S-log 2 to Rec709
- Optimized for EVO II 8K and 6K respectively

EVO II (8K) Version: click to download

EVO II Pro (6K inch) Version: click to download

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND
EVO II Obstacle Avoidance Calibration Tool
When prompted by the Autel Explorer App, we recommend that you perform an Obstacle Avoidance Visual Sensor calibration.

Current Version: 1.0.9.

Release notes and download link (please click here)

Last edited:
Reactions: lukappaseidue
You're going to be in beta for a long time before the final version comes out. Up to you if you want to test betas but it will not void any Autel warranties if something happens.

You're going to be in beta for a long time before the final version comes out. Up to you if you want to test betas but it will not void any Autel warranties if something happens.

If it will not void as u say it is wonderful ? But you probably meant that it will void ? thx 4 the heads up . I got the stable version on my Ipad so will use it for long range flights instead of my phone . I

No, there was not a typo there. We've gone through this for 3 generations now of Autel products. It will NOT void your warranty. :rolleyes:

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Weituo AR
Moderatore · 2 h
Hello EVO Android Users,
We are working on releasing a new BETA version of the Android Explorer app V1.1.4.9. The main changes in this version are:
  • Improved display contrast for adverse lighting situations
  • Supported real-time no-fly zone information display
  • Increased the maximum flight altitude to 2640ft (800m)
  • Fixed translation bugs

The following updates only apply to EVO II series
  • Supported cross-hatch flight in rectangular mission
  • Added gimbal lock option in the camera setting
  • Optimized the mission planning settings
  • Added support for longer, multiple-battery missions - users can Resume, Restart, or Edit their previously begun missions (firmware needs to be upgraded to V2.2.0)

If you would like to try (or beta test) the app before the official release, you can do so by following steps.
To use the Android beta app,
First, use your mobile device to visit this link:
?https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.autelrobotics.explorer
Second, Login with your Google Play store registered account, if you are not already logged in.
Third, Click the "BECOME A TESTER".
Fourth, click the link - download it on Google Play.
Fifth - Click "Install" and you will get the download installed.
At any time, if you do not want to use the beta app, or want to revert back to the google play store app, you can search “Autel Explorer” in Google Play store, and at the bottom of the “Explorer” app page, click “LEAVE” to leave the beta test group. Then uninstall the beta app, and you will be able to re-install the Playstore released app.
If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelDrones.com, or leave comments below this post.
Thanks for your support.
Born to explore!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen