Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Robotics Smartcontroller V1 landed here in Italy

Last edited:
I agree, I think we're going to remember this event. so glad they decided to ship v1 instead of listening to the majority and scrap all plans and go back to the drawing board.

it's 2022 and there are thousands of new evo 2 drones compatible with the new autel smart controller....yet there are a handful of early smart controllers in the wild that somehow work with the older first edition evo 2 drones launched in 2020. :)

I inspected the sc and can't see any indication this is a v1 sc and I didn't expect it other than traditional markings such as serial number, fcc id, model number. for sure, it sounds like the v2 sc will have a "mark" and probably even a badge of some sort. our v1 sc will be that rare sc without the mark and depending on how awesome the sc turns out, it might fetch a premium.

still wonder what are autel's plans to take these off our hands in 2022/2023. I would be ok with a one-for-one straight swap v1->v2 with proof-of-purpose new autel compatible drone.

HI Lukappaseidue,

Who is the supplier in Italy ? Or maybe you got it from another country it look like that when i see the power supply.
Waiting for your answer
Regards

I agree, I think we're going to remember this event. so glad they decided to ship v1 instead of listening to the majority and scrap all plans and go back to the drawing board.

it's 2022 and there are thousands of new evo 2 drones compatible with the new autel smart controller....yet there are a handful of early smart controllers in the wild that somehow work with the older first edition evo 2 drones launched in 2020. :)

I inspected the sc and can't see any indication this is a v1 sc and I didn't expect it other than traditional markings such as serial number, fcc id, model number. for sure, it sounds like the v2 sc will have a "mark" and probably even a badge of some sort. our v1 sc will be that rare sc without the mark and depending on how awesome the sc turns out, it might fetch a premium.

still wonder what are autel's plans to take these off our hands in 2022/2023. I would be ok with a one-for-one straight swap v1->v2 with proof-of-purpose new autel compatible drone.

You know, I hadn't really thought about this... But since the stock controller appears to be identical for EVO and EVO II, and the app is the same, why shouldn't the SC work with both?

You know, I hadn't really thought about this... But since the stock controller appears to be identical for EVO and EVO II, and the app is the same, why shouldn't the SC work with both?
only works with EVO 2, the standard controller "looks like" the EVO 1 controller but I understand there is a difference you cannot pair controllerllqer from one to the other

Reactions: G_G
Reactions: lukappaseidue

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58