Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano Plus Latest firmware

After many many try with a SanDisk ultra 16g, didn't work.

I had success using a SanDisk extreme pro 64g. Went smoothly at first try.

In the meantime, I wrote to Autel support and didn't get a reply, 48 hours later...
J'ai essayé 4 msd toujours rien. Autel c'est des branlette ils sont juste bon a vendre

As-tu essayé ce modèle de carte particulier? C'est pas très cher et très facile à trouver, ça vaut le coût!

SanDisk extreme pro 64g

After many many try with a SanDisk ultra 16g, didn't work.

I had success using a SanDisk extreme pro 64g. Went smoothly at first try.

In the meantime, I wrote to Autel support and didn't get a reply, 48 hours later...
I've used a Samsung 32GB Evo Plus for the firmware update and a 128GB Samsung Pro Plus for footage. Both worked fine out of the box, firmware upgrade went smoothly.

totally ok, we bought this drone with this function and 4 months later it is still not available!
To make AUTEL "react" I asked for a refund of my Nano+, weird I didn't get an answer.....as too often!

totally ok, we bought this drone with this function and 4 months later it is still not available!
To make AUTEL "react" I asked for a refund of my Nano+, weird I didn't get an answer.....as too often!
so have i....
nothing

Direct from Autel or through an aussie retailer?

I'm in the process of returning mine to the people I bought it from in australia
I bought mine from a reseller in Hong Kong. Resellers in Australia charged a fortune .

I contacted EU autel and got no reply.

After sales is literally non existent

I bought mine from a reseller in Hong Kong. Resellers in Australia charged a fortune .

I contacted EU autel and got no reply.

After sales is literally non existent
Yeah, it's been 7 weeks since I first started correspondence about another issue, they're complete garbage.

At least both autel and dji are consistent in how **** their customer support is, the one thing the chinese can't seem to copy, all about saving face on their end and nothing for the customer

Au moins autel et dji sont cohérents dans la qualité de leur support client, la seule chose que les chinois ne semblent pas pouvoir copier, tout pour sauver la face de leur côté et rien pour le client
🤣🤣 Ils me font bien tourner en rond pour ma part

I’m done with autel. 2 drones $4,000.00 wasted. Their customer service stinks and the firmware updates waste so much time just waiting to see if it will actually work or not. The camera may be great but if it takes this much effort to get the rest to function properly, it isn’t worth it.

Reactions: JonasSiljan
I’m done with autel. 2 drones $4,000.00 wasted. Their customer service stinks and the firmware updates waste so much time just waiting to see if it will actually work or not. The camera may be great but if it takes this much effort to get the rest to function properly, it isn’t worth it.
I'm always reticent to update my electronics as soon as there is an update available. I prefer to wait and see what is happening to others upgrading. History as prove me right, again with this one!

As for Autel support. I sent few tickets and I did get answers. I think they are victims of their new success. To me, they have done such a great job with this little drone that I can't complain. It's a tour de force to put so much component in such a small space. I think they deserve a little patience from us.

Just my two cents!

I have made multiple calls to customer service, been held in queue for up to 20 minutes just to get a message that there a no customer service reps to help. Thinking I’ll record the whole process tomorrow and post it. Someone at autel needs to step up and fix ALL the issues. Maybe even a little testing before they roll out a product that doesn’t come close to what they advertised

At first, it reminds of elections: You never get what you voted for.
But to keep things fair: Autel did not say the Nano does auto tracking, yet. They clearly state it's a feature coming with future firmware updates.

As I see it, there's more prominent issues to solve first- like better adaption of the motor controls for handling flights under windy condition and dealing with the false positives of obstacle avoidance caused by sunlight and gusts.
That's prerequisites for making auto tracking work reliably and as safe as possible.

So let's be fair, shouldn't we? ;)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d