Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ only left stick works (up, down, or rotate) after latest firmware update?

robsoprano

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my firmware to the latest level and now my nano+ will only go up and down, not left/right or forward/back (nothing on the right stick). When it first takes off I can move it forward just a little once or so but then nothing happens with the right stick, I can only go up or down or spin it around using the left stick. I have calibrated the sticks and all seem to be responding fine during the calibration procedure.

This is when using inside with the gps and crash sensors off. Before the upgrade it was working fine inside with no GPS. What changed? Anyone else having this experience?

Similar problem ... left/right OK, backwards OK .. forwards takes forever (like 5 sec in Ludicrous mode) to get moving forwards and then just creeps ... Tried another controller and no different .. Drone returned to Amazon as DOA ...

I had a similar issue after attempting to fly indoors with no GPS. The aircraft would not fly backwards - every other direction functioned normally.

After re-calibration of both the handset and aircraft in a normal GPS environment, everything returned to normal. And I was able to fly with no issues.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy