Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Wife Bought an EVO!

BeeRAD56

Reaction score
..... and she won't let me fly it! No worries I tell her. I'll just wait and buy the next generation with the 1" sensor.

But after seeing the video this thing takes, it's hard to imagine how it could get much better. Low light I guess?

Reactions: goferfan
I loved that on the very first startup,you could literally be in the air in less than a minute,no registering ,no stupid test quiz,no barraging of popups,no nfz sign ins
I could go on and on but you get the picture
mavic owners gotta be jealous,wait I own 4 dji products so Im jealous of myself,lol

I loved that on the very first startup,you could literally be in the air in less than a minute,no registering ,no stupid test quiz,no barraging of popups,no nfz sign ins
I could go on and on but you get the picture
mavic owners gotta be jealous,wait I own 4 dji products so Im jealous of myself,lol

I also loved that the app didn't ask for permission to use everything on my phone. It asked for location and storage, and that's all.

It seems like a basic grocery list app is asking for camera, mic, contacts, data and everything else.

..... and she won't let me fly it! No worries I tell her. I'll just wait and buy the next generation with the 1" sensor.

But after seeing the video this thing takes, it's hard to imagine how it could get much better. Low light I guess?

Haven't tried low light video but the sensor has held its own on the night photos I've taken. Doesn't seem quite as good as the XSP at night but I haven't yet had the chance to recreate some of the XSP night shots with my evo to give a good comparison.

Reactions: skimcoat

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials