Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My Slow Yaw Test With New Firmware

That was the slowest .20
Someone said on facebook they had better yaw at .30 but I never remembered to try it out. To many new things to get used to :) and even with bug spray on this morning being down at the river the mosquitoes where pretty bad. LOL

Reactions: Wrsdas
Thanks.. Friday, I launched only to get 'attacked' by a swarm of swallows (swarming the aircraft). They were relentless, I had to scrub the flight 4 min in....

That was the slowest .20
Someone said on facebook they had better yaw at .30 but I never remembered to try it out. To many new things to get used to :) and even with bug spray on this morning being down at the river the mosquitoes where pretty bad. LOL
Augustine, what exactly do the numbers .20 and .30 mean? Are they a setting in the app? If so, I didn't know there was one....kinda confused.

Well not a expert on how they work but the lower number from what I have been told is the slowest setting for the Yaw\panning. I guess as you increase the number so does the speed.
Still a lot of experimenting on my part so if you find something please let us know.

EXP stands for Exponential Curve.

It changes the way the yaw stick reacts to input.

Very basically:
Low EXP = Slow initial movement, and the farther the stick moves the more relative yaw movement happens
Hi EXP = Faster initial movement, and the farther the stick moves the less relative yaw movement happens

The way it works on the xsp seems backwards from other expo settings on other controllwrs.

Sent using Tapatalk

That's happened to me a few times now!
Just so you know... the thing to do, when attacked by birds, is to climb. Just about any drone will go up, faster than any bird can. So, up...in combination with away. Albeit, you need to come down sometime. But, initially, it will get you away.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy