Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My experience with Autel Customer service

Duke56

Reaction score
Got my Lite + with premium bundle and before I could even fly it, lost the little packet with the sticks. Looked everywhere for them but no luck.
Looked on thier website but replacement sticks are not available. Contacted Customer service and they couldn't have been nicer. Sent me a set of sticks no charge.
Imagine having a brand new drone and not able to take it out on its maiden flight.
Autel came thru for me.

Got my Lite + with premium bundle and before I could even fly it, lost the little packet with the sticks. Looked everywhere for them but no luck.
Looked on thier website but replacement sticks are not available. Contacted Customer service and they couldn't have been nicer. Sent me a set of sticks no charge.
Imagine having a brand new drone and not able to take it out on its maiden flight.
Autel came thru for me.
That’s awesome! The package is really tiny and easy to lose. I almost tossed mine when it stuck to the prop wrap tape laying on the table!

Attachments

• 92410E12-BB2B-4B28-8A20-6C75164F7C14.jpeg
    92410E12-BB2B-4B28-8A20-6C75164F7C14.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Include a pair of spare sticks will save them and customers lot of trouble (and money), when will they ever learn?

Autel came thru for me.
It's hard to comprehend why they didn't throw an extra set in the box especially with the fly more

Reactions: gophcc and davery87
Today Autel releases a SKY update fixing some gimball issues.

I placed my order today for a a Grey Autel Lite+ Combo, very excited. Good to hear Customer Service stories like that.

If on a road trip does anybody store their Lite+ unfolded in a Foam Padded case with remote attached to phone and ready to go with sticks permanently in place? I did this with my Mavic Mini but a LOT smaller of course. Just seems those stick wouldn't be an issue if always in place and protected in the carry case? Also is it easier on the arms storing folded in or out or does it not matter? Thanks

I always leave the sticks on, of course a proper case is needed.
Sunnylife carrying cases are very handy. I have very good experiences in using their accessories for DJI.

Lite+ is easy to fold and unfold, always go from the sides.

Reactions: Starfire
I always leave the sticks on, of course a proper case is needed.
Sunnylife carrying cases are very handy. I have very good experiences in using their accessories for DJI.

Lite+ is easy to fold and unfold, always go from the sides.
Thank you! Really good to know. Looks like a smart solution.

OriginaldoBo supplied? Yes very clever solution. I think lanyards are so important so might be investigating that when the drone arrives. Cheers

OriginaldoBo supplied? Yes very clever solution. I think lanyards are so important so might be investigating that when the drone arrives. Cheers
Yes. Order comes thru Etsy. You can go to his Youtube channel. In the video for the stick holder is a link to order.

Reactions: Bussty
I dont even take my sticks off. I just turn my controller at a slight angle and keep it packed in my day case

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58