Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My EVO became a dangerous YoYo

Thanks ...weird and scary...i often fly with my Grand kids watching (and them begging me yo..LET ME FLY IT) and IF they were with me there would have been a chance that one of them would have been injured...eye ball level and a prop...not a good situation...Thanks UnRanged

I did as i was told...i am just back now from a 20 minute flight...NO problems (except the wind which was rocking)

It performed well and as it should

BUT

From day 1 the controller has not performed as it should

Hold to start and go home..Never worked and still does not ..Hold to take off and land...NOT working

The toggles work as they should...ALL ups/downs/sideways...all properly working

I must always manually shut it down

Theses are things that i can live with but it still bugs me

I get an INVALID ENTRY when using the controller for anything other than toggling/speed/left right etc.

I am STILL ok with it BUT it does come up and bug me

Thanks All...Still digging the Evo

You need to start the motors spinning before the take-off button works. Quick in/down, and then hold the take off/land button down.

RTH must be held before it initiates also.

You need to start the motors spinning before the take-off button works. Quick in/down, and then hold the take off/land button down.

RTH must be held before it initiates also.

Thanks but i always did that...there was no option...i have always manually started the props...after i was up and running the controller worked ONLY for LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN...nothing else

I sent the EVO and Controller back 3 days ago

It is becoming obvious that there was MONKEY BUSINESS going on with best Buy + EVO kit purchases

MANY here have posted with purchases from Best Buy and problems from day 1 like me

When I have problems, I reread the manual. Most of the time this answer my question. I don't mean to imply this was the problem. However, it provides some ideas where to start.

I had a similar issue where it was dark and had my sensors on and it could not detect the landing area or any forward of backward vision. It just hovered and I forced it down but just yoyoed up and down till I paused it and turned of the sensors and I was able to land it easily. Very scary

Reactions: xspwhite

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller