Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My best shots from July!

Very nice. Impressive night shots of fireworks! Settings? Any problems landing?
When I was flying during the fireworks, I ignored the RTH because it seemed odd that it needed to come back when it was only about 1000 feet away with 5 minutes of battery on it. I waited to RTH until 3 minutes, and I thought it would be fine but it started landing on its way back around 200 feet away from me. I tried to cancel the landing but I couldn't, so I pushed the stick forward and brought the drone to me as it was in decent. Made it back with a few feet of altitude to spare, almost slammed it into my head in the process though, forgot the sensors were off. Moral of the story I'm not gonna ignore RTH anymore lol, this made me paranoid.

Nice video. Liked the music mix and edits. Just curious, what editing software are you using?? Liked the effects a lot especially when synced with the music.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Nice video. Liked the music mix and edits. Just curious, what editing software are you using?? Liked the effects a lot especially when synced with the music.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the video! I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, this was actually my first video edited with it too

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo