Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My apologies.................

rumbarrel55

Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere apology for my rant in this forum a few days ago. I temporarily lost my head over a post that was deleted by the moderator, and said some things I shouldn't have. If I have offended or upset anyone here, I am very sorry. I especially apologize to the moderators, as I realize that they have to make difficult decisions at times, which may not always please everyone. And I am sorry for putting you in a position to have to make such a decision. I respect your position, and appreciate all that you do for this community.

I promise to behave in the future and hope to be able to contribute positively to these forums in the future. I am hoping that you have it in your heart to forgive me, and allow me to participate in the discussions in this forum.

I have been couped up inside my house for 3 weeks and have literally been suffering from cabin fever, which unfortunately, has made me a bit emotional and irrational. I know many of you are in the same boat and I hope and pray that we will all make it through safely. To Everyone: stay safe and healthy.

Sincerely, Michael

Don't know what you said, but I wish more people on the Internet would do the same and quit being trolls. There is enough negativity going around the world that people need to step up and start channeling the angel side of their persons. This will make the world a better place for everyone.
Thanks for the apology. It shows there is hope for humanity! :)

Reactions: ebphoto

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller