Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Multiple UAV Case Wanted

swwesq

Reaction score
I have several UAV's including a Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Enterprise, Autel Evo 2 and the Mavic Mini and I'm trying to find a case or someone who can make a case that will fit all my gear. Please let me know if this is a project you might be willing to take on and make some $$$

thanks
Steve

advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Hey Steve, we now have a 2 EVO II aircraft case design option in partnership with GPC but not a large one to fit the multiple aircraft you've mentioned. GPC can create a custom case for you to your exact needs. All their foam is water-jet cut foam which is made here in Southern CA. You can submit a custom case request here on their site: Custom Foam Tell Julia, Jordan, and Rick we sent you! Post up some pics when you get it. 👍

Reactions: Jim Jenkins

Heckmaniac`s Drone

Reaction score
I have several UAV's including a Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Enterprise, Autel Evo 2 and the Mavic Mini and I'm trying to find a case or someone who can make a case that will fit all my gear. Please let me know if this is a project you might be willing to take on and make some $$$

thanks
Steve
I would consider it, but would need the drones, remotes and accessories to do the cut outs precisely. This is what I did for the EVO 1 using a Harbor Freight 3800 hard case and spray on plasti-dip coating for foam durability. There are larger cases that you could get from Harbor Freight - for you probably the one that has wheels to pull like carry on luggage (Apache 5800) - which should fit everything you have including extra batteries and accessories.

Attachments

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spikemixture