Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Multi-battery charger from Autel at CES

Okay lovely! Sooo...What do we know about said multi-charger? Will it charge the batteries simultaneously or sequentially?

Not the aftermarket mavic charger I have. And why can't they be better than DJI? That's the problem with my m600 and 210 rtk. Take for ever to get a et of batteries charged. It's not rocket science.

Sequentially, starting with the one closest to 100%
With the video i saw on you tube of original dobo on the multicharger its seems its charging all the batteries at the same time and not sequentially because you see two batteries that the lights are blinking at the same time so you might be wrong my friend when it is sequentially there is blinking lights on only one battery at a time ....anyhow with all the dji multicharger i had.

Original Dobo is at CES and he respond to me about this and he said they charge all at the same-time balance.

Last edited:
That is how other DJI does it with their Mavic charger.

Just to be clear - DJI doesn't make a multi-charger. Those that are available are all aftermarket.

(At least that is my direct experience to this point. Sold all my Digi stuff several months ago and don't check into that blog anymore, so I might be behind the times.)

So what is the price on this amazing wonderful futuristic device that does everything but the dishes :)
Anybody know?

Well...If the newly released car charger is $80.00 I would assume the multi-charger will be at least $100.00 if not more.

If you look at the youtube videos of autel's booth at ces, you can see that it charges all batteries at the same time..

Reactions: Cyberjunkie

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d