Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Moverio

I hope I am not breaking any rules, but I have not been using or flying much lately and have decided to sell my Moverios. I purchased the combo pack here: Wearable Solutions - Shop Our Smart Lens Inserts & Virtual Reality Devices | Rochester Optical
I have not used them much, so they are in perfect condition. PM me if you are really interested. Thanks!
I would be except getting them into Oz without customs duty on top of the freight could prove expensive. And Epson down here doesn’t want to know as Autel Explorer is not registered on their “store”.

I have an UPDATE and a FIX for the non-working google maps!!!
GO here: Box
download the .zip and follow the .txt file...You do not need to install apkpure, but it's good anyway. Instructions are for Anafi and Freeflight 6, but this works great to fix the Autel app. I didn't install the fakeGPS or the GPS status.
Maps work like they are supposed to!! Wahooooo!!
Hi guys,

I am trying to install Play store using the files quoted above. Even though I can move much further with these files than just using google apks that I found on APK pure. With my own found APKs I am stuck either at requirement to update Play services which I cannot do because Play Market won't open..and of course I am not log into in or when I try to get to one step before I can enter my google account it is just stuck on "Checking Info). With the "box" files I can enter my google account and password but when it tries to log in it stops and says it could not communicate with Google Services. Tried everything but it seems I just cannot login and always receiving this message. BTW if I put a wrong password it actually says it does not match so it is communicating with some google services.

I do not really want to use my Bt-300 glasses with my mavic, I only want to have access to Google Play market for 3rd party apps, Maps and other Google services. I know I get maps side loaded but they still want me to sign in with my account.
Another problem , even with location set to ON on my moverio I cannot get any location app to show my location. Even the app for location from Moverio market is stuck on searching satellites and never finds any.

Have any of you had any success to enable Play Market on their moverio, sign in with their Google account and use some navigation app on it?
I have already wasted a few hours trying to achieve all that but may be I just want to much from these glasses.

Last edited:
DOOOODS...
I just got the BT-300 and tested last night with the EVO...ran perfectly! I side loaded with the APK coming off of my Samsung S9+ using APK Extractor. Loaded up fine, then even updated the EVO with it. Took a short flight, just to test. No issues that I can see, no special things done to the BT-300 at all. Looking great. You can side load Amazon app store, approved by Epsons video. Trying to get GAPPS on there...will see. First thing I did was uninstall DJI GO and load my patched DJI GO. Loaded up Anafi app, but there is a sync error, so will see. These glasses are great, but pricey. I went through Rochester Optical and got the goggle package, so you can totally block all light, IF you want to. I wear 1.5+ readers, but don't need them using these glasses. Super sharp.
How do you side load??

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo