Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission Planning on Desktop

alien_scones

Reaction score
Is there any way to plan a mission on a desktop, without installing an android VM and running the Autel Explorer app there?

3rd party app mission planner?

tyvm

Reactions: AZdroney83
No third party app that I know of. You can use TeamViewer 13 on a Android and works pretty well. Not sure if iOS works with TeamViewer 13 as they have different restrictions.

Is there any way to plan a mission on a desktop, without installing an android VM and running the Autel Explorer app there?

3rd party app mission planner?

tyvm
I actually just emailed Autel last night about making that a possibility all they'd need to do is make an online account that would sync up to the app. Hope we see this as it would be so much easier viewing and planning on a desktop/laptop.

...all they'd need to do is make an online account that would sync up to the app.
Cloud storage of missions and flight logs, maybe even media/pictures/vidoes.

I installed Bluestacks (how do you install Bluestacks without all that gaming crap?) and I was able to plan a mission, but no way to export or copy the mission to my phone or tablet.

There are so many apps out there today that leverage cloud storage.

Reactions: AZdroney83
Cloud storage of missions and flight logs, maybe even media/pictures/vidoes.

I installed Bluestacks (how do you install Bluestacks without all that gaming crap?) and I was able to plan a mission, but no way to export or copy the mission to my phone or tablet.

There are so many apps out there today that leverage cloud storage.
Should look at KO Player it's old and they no longer update it but it doesn't really have all the gaming stuff and yeah not sure how to export or copy over to the app may not be possible.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso