Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mirroring SE controller to PC?

flyingcarpent9

Reaction score
Has anyone tried "mirroring" the EVO II Pro SE controller to their P.C.? I wanted to do this to use the Explorer app on my PC, especially when trying to set up a "Mission". Trying to set up a "Mission" on the controller is not convenient because it is too small to manipulate the mission icons as accurately as would like.

I heard of the Vysor App (third-party app) (check it out on YouTube) being able to do this with Android devices, so I tried to do it with the SE, but it did not work. I contacted Autel Robotics and asked about this ability, and they said it won't work with the SE controller and Explorer App.

Has anyone tried using any third-party app to mirror the SE controller to a PC? I have the 4" x 9" SE controller (the smaller one)

Thanks!

Has anyone tried "mirroring" the EVO II Pro SE controller to their P.C.? I wanted to do this to use the Explorer app on my PC, especially when trying to set up a "Mission". Trying to set up a "Mission" on the controller is not convenient because it is too small to manipulate the mission icons as accurately as would like.

I heard of the Vysor App (third-party app) (check it out on YouTube) being able to do this with Android devices, so I tried to do it with the SE, but it did not work. I contacted Autel Robotics and asked about this ability, and they said it won't work with the SE controller and Explorer App.

Has anyone tried using any third-party app to mirror the SE controller to a PC? I have the 4" x 9" SE controller (the smaller one)

Thanks!
This from Autel Enterprise support: (8/2/2023)
Hello, valued Customer,
Thanks for your email,

Currently, the Remote Controller is only compatible with the default applications and it does not support third-party applications. be cautious with trying other applications, it may cause unexpected errors.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.
Best Regards,

Harry | After-sales Technical Support

This from Autel Enterprise support: (8/2/2023)
Hello, valued Customer,
Thanks for your email,

Currently, the Remote Controller is only compatible with the default applications and it does not support third-party applications. be cautious with trying other applications, it may cause unexpected errors.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.
Best Regards,

Harry | After-sales Technical Support
Thank you Harry.

Too bad, it would be nice if Autel Robotics could allow third-party Apps to work in the RC and Explorer App. Using the "Missions" option in the Explorer App is difficult at best on such a small screen. It would be nice to be able to emulate the Missions function in the Explorer App on a PC that has a larger screen to work with.

It worked with the Standard Smart Controller V2 which is an Android device, as is the Smart Controller SE.
That is where you connect your Android Phone to the Controller, correct? Then that may work, but for the SE, although it is works off of the Android O.S. platform it is not quite the same.
BTW, I apologize to everyone with my original post, I should have asked about emulating the SE and not mirror it. They are two different things. Emulating means to be able to use my Computer PC to function all the features within the SE.
Mirroring means to see my phone on my PC.
Sorry for the mix up.

Ok, I used this method on the larger Smart controller with the 8" screen. It allows you to see the Android display on the computer monitor and also allows you to run the Android OS with the keyboard and mouse.

For the video blurryness, make sure you select the 720 or 1080 HD resolution version.

Very good. I will give it a try and also adjust my resolution. Thanks!
Ok, I used this method on the larger Smart controller with the 8" screen. It allows you to see the Android display on the computer monitor and also allows you to run the Android OS with the keyboard and mouse.

For the video blurryness, make sure you select the 720 or 1080 HD resolution version.

I tried downloading the Vysor app to the SE and it says the app is not able to be downloaded. I have the 9x4 inch SE unit.

So, this does not work for me, unfortunately.

I wish Autel would allow third-party apps to function with the SE.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34