Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Metadata

From what I remember about activating the ASS_file in the App it does record some Metadata. I think it is more of GPS then anything else. Not sure if this is what your looking for. Its under camera settings.

To my surprise I got a quick response from Autelrobotics tech support. Here it is and thanks to all.

Thank you for contacting Autel Customer Support.

The EXIF or METADATA is always embedded into the video and photos. If you right click on the images from the camera, you should go under properties and the details tab. This is the metadata. If you edit the image in a post processing software like lightroom or photoshop, most of these programs will destroy the original metadata and give you limited information.

Yes that works for photos but you asked about video meta data. Unless something has changed the data will not be there for video files.
Maybe with the EVO II it has changed. Let us know.

Hey Agustine, you are right about the Video. Here is the reply from Autel Support.

No the meta data does not show the location second by second. This can be viewed in the flight logs, but it is not written to the EXIF/META data.

I did reply and suggest that it would not seem to me to be a big deal to reformat and make accessible the flight log in a way that makes available to the mapping programs (I've been using Hivemapper recently). Thanks again for your comments and help. Hope to get up your way when this Covid stuff blows over. We are lighthouse enthusiasts and Canada has a ton of gorgeous ones. Only in the last few years have we been able to take aerial photos. Lighthouses (Alphabetical)

Attachments

• 815A2770 Mississagi Strait.jpg
    815A2770 Mississagi Strait.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller