Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Meet the EVO!!! Autel's new bird!!

If you think you've been so wronged by Autel, try dealing with DJI. You'll quickly see what it's like to deal with a company that doesn't give two $hits about it's customers...
Well I truly believe it's an industry wide problem. The last one standing will be whoever delivers a great product that they continuosly do upgrades and updates with a multitude of options and capabilities. That's if they figure out how to treat their loyal customers to maintain long term customer satisfation. That will ensure repeat business. Right now they are all jockeying around for market share so they focus less on the proper way to run a business. It seems they want market share and want it now and overlook the the things that would give them market share over the long term. Many businesses usually have a business plan that they focus on to grow the business over time to acquire market share. That doesn't seem to be happening in the drone industry so we will see many fall to the wayside without good planning and direction.

This is what I worry about with Autel as they seemed to have dismissed the goodwill they have established. Long term investment in customer satisfaction is critical to their survival.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
So if you watch the video the Autel people gave Frank the cost on the 1" sensor EVO but if you follow Autels facebook page Kenneth AR still says there is no 1" sensor and there is only one committed EVO??? which is it LOL

"Kenneth ARGroup Moderator 1" is prototype only, no price, no date. There is only 1 model, the one with 1/2.3 that is committed."

Seems someone never got the memo :)

In the video Frank says he had just then been told the price for the 1". I think it's just a very fluid situation and the post from KennethAR is already out of date. I think it was stated earlier that the prototypes were being shown to test the potential market reception; I think they have seen there will be huge interest in this and have decided to go for it. At least I hope that's the case, at $1299 for the 1" sensor this bird is really going to take off!:)

It's amusing to see the resurgence of new hope in Autel now! I am saving my bucks for the Evo, and by the time it comes out I will be ready. Best thing is, it's not a DJI product. I've never been disappointed at least from my personal point of view, by the X-Star. It's given me what I wanted. The Evo will be better and give me another dimension...that of taking it with me easily wherever I go.

Reactions: JR Videography
For $75, you have the honor of pre-ordering something that "they say" will be available Q2

Anyone want to buy some swamp land??

PRE-ORDER and Reserve Yours Today For only $75. Final Price estimate +/- $999. Your Final Payment will need to be made before Shipment.

Estimate Q2-2018

If thats Franks Ad from CarolinaDronz your $75 bucks will be returned if Autel does not come through. Frank is the most stand up guy in the business. When DJI could not fill his orders for the P4Pro that people reserved he went out to the Apple Store that had stock and bought every last one to fill his orders.
If I was going to pre-order which I am not but if I was it would be through CarolinaDronz.
Living in Canada I have bought many things through them and have never had a issue.

For $75, you have the honor of pre-ordering something that "they say" will be available Q2

Anyone want to buy some swamp land??

PRE-ORDER and Reserve Yours Today For only $75. Final Price estimate +/- $999. Your Final Payment will need to be made before Shipment.

Estimate Q2-2018
Who on Earth would "reserve" a mass produced item? That's nuts...it's really an interest-free loan to Autel.

It ensures you will get one sooner than those who do not pre-order is all thats about
Of course. That's not unusual in product speculation. They did the same thing with Cabbage Patch Dolls in the 80's. They credited the ordering fee to the final purchase.

Of particular interest is the following line "Estimated Q2 2018" Now we have an idea of the "when". Until then, it's just noise - literally.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE