Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Max speed Evo 1

Terry B50

Reaction score
Hello,
I was flying my Evo 1 last week with a drone enthusiasts club. An acquaintance has the same drone. We were comparing max speed in ludricrous mode. The best that I could do was 33.6 MPH. My friend was getting 44 MPH. Any ideas as to what is going on?

I think the older version APP was around 34MPH, the updated APP was made the same as the EVO 2 @44MPH.

Just something I recall, as I have both and my EVO 1 does about 44... same as my 2.

Yes mine had 45mph before updates, then went to 34 in ap also as the top speed.I was very upset.
If u punch on the 34 mph the 45mph speed choice will scome up. This also goes for the normal speed postion punch the 22mph and the 11 mph choice will come up

We have to wait a little longer, the next version of the Evo will be bi-turbo and go from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds .......

• Wow
Reactions: charmin
Yes mine had 45mph before updates, then went to 34 in ap also as the top speed.I was very upset.
If u punch on the 34 mph the 45mph speed choice will scome up. This also goes for the normal speed postion punch the 22mph and the 11 mph choice will come up
Thanks, I tapped on the 34 mph setting and the 45 mph setting appeared. Who knew?

Hello,
I was flying my Evo 1 last week with a drone enthusiasts club. An acquaintance has the same drone. We were comparing max speed in ludricrous mode. The best that I could do was 33.6 MPH. My friend was getting 44 MPH. Any ideas as to what is going on?
Hello,
Thanks to all who replied to this issue. Problem solved now. I appreciate all of everyone's help.

We have to wait a little longer, the next version of the Evo will be bi-turbo and go from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds .......
I've already asked AUTEL if we can have WARP drive in ludicrous mode... but only if the motors can take it Jim... :cool:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy