Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mapping Software

Ced747fe

Reaction score
For those doing survey work, have you found any particular software that does the perfect job for 3-D Mapping and Surveying? Seen several on the market but would like a starting point.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Ced747fe, we work with Pix4D with a majority of our partners and customers. Highly recommend mapper which allows for you to create 3D models, 2D maps, point clouds, terrain models, volumetrics and much more.

Pix4Dsurvey allows for you to bring point clouds, images and photogrammetric models and output to CAD.

Pix4Dmapper: Pix4Dmapper
Pix4Dsurvey: Pix4Dsurvey

Our team is an official Pix4D reseller partner, PM or drop us an email if you have any questions.

Hi @Ced747fe, we work with Pix4D with a majority of our partners and customers. Highly recommend mapper which allows for you to create 3D models, 2D maps, point clouds, terrain models, volumetrics and much more.

Pix4Dsurvey allows for you to bring point clouds, images and photogrammetric models and output to CAD.

Pix4Dmapper: Pix4Dmapper
Pix4Dsurvey: Pix4Dsurvey

Our team is an official Pix4D reseller partner, PM or drop us an email if you have any questions.
Thanks for the info and I will PM you as I purchased my Bundle from you and Christmas shall arrive Monday. Thanks for the service and support you all provided.

Thanks for the info and I will PM you as I purchased my Bundle from you and Christmas shall arrive Monday. Thanks for the service and support you all provided.

You are most welcome. ? Have a good weekend, and enjoy the new aircraft.

For those doing survey work, have you found any particular software that does the perfect job for 3-D Mapping and Surveying? Seen several on the market but would like a starting point.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, you may want to try the open source (free) WebODM software for mapping using Missions with the EVO ll Pro.WebODM is an excellent 2D & 3D mapping software. What's especially nice is that it produces excellent maps and is free.

Niestety ale jest płatna
Cześć, możesz wypróbować oprogramowanie Open Source (bezpłatne) WebODM do mapowania za pomocą misji z EVO II Pro.WebODM to doskonałe oprogramowanie do mapowania 2D i 3D. Szczególnie miłe jest to, że tworzy doskonałe mapy i jest bezpłatne.
Niestety płatne .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen