Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Map problem

Nightbat2

Reaction score
Just updated Autel Explorer to version 1.3.2 on iPad. Now Google Maps has been replaced in the app by Apple Maps, which are useless. Any suggestions?

Zi... Androïd

Ah, the apple that wants to share nothing .............
pomme.jpg

Well thats strange. Did you look under General Settings and where it says switch to Amap would there be a option to choose either Google maps or Apple maps? I don't use iOS so I have no idea.

Well thats strange. Did you look under General Settings and where it says switch to Amap would there be a option to choose either Google maps or Apple maps? I don't use iOS so I have no idea.
Can’t find anything. iPad still has Google Maps,which working as normal outside Explorer app. No apparent ‘switch’ in Explorer app either.

Just deleted Apple Maps, switched iPad off and on. Aute Explorer stil defaulting to Apple Maps. Weird.

The only thing I can think of is to go back to an earlier version of Explorer that worked with google maps. Can you do that with IOS?

Sadly you are stuck with the Apple Maps, if you can't find an option to switch. I know the option used to be there prior the new Explorer app came out this year. Sadly (well not really) I no longer own any iOS device, so I cannot verify it anymore.

Sadly you are stuck with the Apple Maps, if you can't find an option to switch. I know the option used to be there prior the new Explorer app came out this year. Sadly (well not really) I no longer own any iOS device, so I cannot verify it anymore.
Wish I knew how to “row back” a couple of versions. Don’t really like this joint Evo/Evo II approach.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen