Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Luvin my x star premium

Glazier

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my names Glazier . I'm just flying my x star premium and luvin it.I have 52 flights logged,17hrs 20min in the air. I can't get enough. I've only had it since7/26Today is 9/28.I do have 4 batteries . 1 came with, 1 was free from Autel, and I bought the other 2 . Just ordered another premium, quad copter only. I got it for a backup, just in case." Knock on wood". Got a good deal on the quad only. Got the white one this time.
Thanks everybody for the great site . I been hoping someone to do this. Im a member of autel robotics site but I find it hard to navigate and reply to post. Still haven't figured it out. Keep the Blades Up

Sorry I put this post in the wrong place. I thought I was in introduce yourself. Newbee

Last edited:
Reactions: Uavdude
I have the white XSP I call "Snoopy" as you can see from my avatar! Maybe in a week and a half logged 1 hour so far. I wish I could download the log report but it seems that is only available to the Autel folks!

BTW- Welcome and I too am new to this all Autel site!

Hello Glazier,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Autel X Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel aircraft.
Enjoy!

Hi everyone,

my name is Ricco from Puerto Rico.
Not new to the multirotor scene I just purchased a X-Star Premium to test the new Flir Duo thermal action cam.
Use multirotors for industrial preventive maintenance applications and for fun.

Reactions: Rawdog

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials