Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Low Noise Propellers - appearance

hiken

Reaction score
I just ordered and received the new low noise propellers. They look identical to the old ones. Should they look different?

Yeah, they should look very different. The new shape is what gets you the new sound reduction and aerodynamic efficiency benefits. Does it say "(low noise)" on the front of the box? Several other people ordered the low noise props and somehow ended up with the old ones too...

Reactions: PingSpike
Here's a screenshot of the photo posted in the main thread. The leading and trailing edges should have straighter lines as opposed to curved:

Screenshot_20201122-084327_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the photo. I definitely did not get the low noise version. My order confirmation says Low Noise. The boxes do not say that. And the propellers appear the be the old ones. I am sure Autel will make it right.

From what we are aware, the new Low Noise Propeller version are not yet shipping in the US/North American market. That being said, some folks may have ordered from Chinese based sites and have been able to receive them as they were released in the Asia market first.

From what we are aware, the new Low Noise Propeller version are not yet shipping in the US/North American market. That being said, some folks may have ordered from Chinese based sites and have been able to receive them as they were released in the Asia market first.
Any update on when they might be shipped out in the US?

I ordered from Autel last Tuesday 11/17, received a UPS tracking number that afternoon and there has been zero movement of the props.

Mine arrived here in the UK today:

jIRBL72l2z3bRpFvLtgTG0Ift0U.jpeg

I ordered from Aliexpress because every official outlet was charging crazy shipping fees to the UK.

It pretty much is ending up as I thought it would. After sending photos to Autel they immediately entered an order to send the correct low noise version at no cost.

Reactions: verticalflyer
Hopefully you can keep the incorrect ones they sent you?

Check the original low-noise thread. They shipped me the old ones, selling them as low-noise, contacted support and they turned around and got a shipment of low-noise out the same day I contacted them. They did not ask for the old ones back, which I wouldn't see why they would.

They actually shipped me the package that they would be putting into the new Autel Drone shipments ( not in boxes but in a plastic bag ). They did right by sorting me out but it took a few extra days to get what I ordered.

Thank you for posting the photo. I definitely did not get the low noise version. My order confirmation says Low Noise. The boxes do not say that. And the propellers appear the be the old ones. I am sure Autel will make it right.
I got old props from Autel US at first. Emailed them with photo, they shipped new low noise props, just got them today. No problems except for the delay. And I still have those 3 old from first shipment as a backup. Autel didn't ask for return.

Reactions: verticalflyer
what can you do with them since I don't believe you can mix the props? perhaps sell them to someone who doesn't care but they are worth very little at this point, I dunno.
In email Autel explicitly stated to not to mix old and new props. You can still switch them all if you like how old props sound and feel. ;)

In email Autel explicitly stated to not to mix old and new props. You can still switch them all if you like how old props sound and feel. ;)
The extra old ones are still useful to have on-hand as a backup set, to keep you flying after a mishap or if you ever find a crack in the new ones.

I don’t understand, was under the impression Autel and it’s dealers would be mailing low noise propellers at the same time. Why aren’t our US autel dealers getting low noise propellers from Autel to ship to its customers?

This is annoying, seeing people getting low noise propellers from Autel yet Autel isn’t filling it’s orders to its dealers to distribute to its customers.

I don’t get it, I ordered 3 sets from a dealer and he said Autel wouldn’t ship until after Thanksgiving?

As time moves on, I’m having a hard time supporting Autel.

The extra old ones are still useful to have on-hand as a backup set, to keep you flying after a mishap or if you ever find a crack in the new ones.
if I find a crack in one, two, or three low noise props then I would want to replace with one, two, or three low noise props. as soon as I ensure the new low-noise props are worth it and correctly shipped from overseas, I will order a second set. as far as I'm concerned, the older original style is "useless." would be nice to figure out how to properly dispose of all the older originals I'll have.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials