Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Low Noise Propellers - appearance

hiken

Reaction score
I just ordered and received the new low noise propellers. They look identical to the old ones. Should they look different?

Andrew01

Reaction score
Yeah, they should look very different. The new shape is what gets you the new sound reduction and aerodynamic efficiency benefits. Does it say "(low noise)" on the front of the box? Several other people ordered the low noise props and somehow ended up with the old ones too...

Reactions: PingSpike

hiken

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the photo. I definitely did not get the low noise version. My order confirmation says Low Noise. The boxes do not say that. And the propellers appear the be the old ones. I am sure Autel will make it right.

advexure

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
From what we are aware, the new Low Noise Propeller version are not yet shipping in the US/North American market. That being said, some folks may have ordered from Chinese based sites and have been able to receive them as they were released in the Asia market first.

DadCorso80

Reaction score
From what we are aware, the new Low Noise Propeller version are not yet shipping in the US/North American market. That being said, some folks may have ordered from Chinese based sites and have been able to receive them as they were released in the Asia market first.
Any update on when they might be shipped out in the US?

skipper1

Reaction score
I ordered from Autel last Tuesday 11/17, received a UPS tracking number that afternoon and there has been zero movement of the props.

PingSpike

Reaction score
Mine arrived here in the UK today:

I ordered from Aliexpress because every official outlet was charging crazy shipping fees to the UK.

hiken

Reaction score
It pretty much is ending up as I thought it would. After sending photos to Autel they immediately entered an order to send the correct low noise version at no cost.

Reactions: verticalflyer

verticalflyer

Reaction score
Hopefully you can keep the incorrect ones they sent you?

Check the original low-noise thread. They shipped me the old ones, selling them as low-noise, contacted support and they turned around and got a shipment of low-noise out the same day I contacted them. They did not ask for the old ones back, which I wouldn't see why they would.

They actually shipped me the package that they would be putting into the new Autel Drone shipments ( not in boxes but in a plastic bag ). They did right by sorting me out but it took a few extra days to get what I ordered.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovemimascota