Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks like EVO II could start shipping soon

We see that the product is scarce and prices are going up sharply. The price was $ 1,850 about 5 days ago.
And the rugged kit Was $ 1,950.
I think we have to wait, given the rarity of the product, some will benefit.

He sounds a lot like William, from Huston, the guy who called me up to tell me I had computer problems and tried to sell me virus protection.:rolleyes::cool:

Samy’s Cameras has the EVO II battery listed at $149, elsewhere they are
$219.

I did not hear back from my email regarding the Pro Bundle, yesterday it was Shipping March 31 which was maybe a typo as that was the EVO II
expected shipping date and the Pro was to be later. Today the Pro was
“More on the Way” which to me means they have a firm stocking date and the first batch are spoken for.

So I went to Adorama, they list the EVO II Pro Rugged as “ Shipping April 15” so I ordered.

Batteries are expensive for sure... Where I am, a Mavic 2 battery is $189.00

No tax charged at well bots.com, for me that is almost $150, that could be an extra battery.

Skipper1, thanks for the tip on Wellxxxx. They are listed on Autel website as an authorized retailer and seem to have great reviews. I cancelled my order with Adorama and it looks like Welxxxx is shipping the Pro Rugged in 3 days. They also have a site wide $20 off which nearly coveted the bump up to FedEx 2 Day shipping.?

Thanks!

No tax charged at well bots.com, for me that is almost $150, that could be an extra battery.

Skipper1, thanks for the tip on Wellxxxx. They are listed on Autel website as an authorized retailer and seem to have great reviews. I cancelled my order with Adorama and it looks like Welxxxx is shipping the Pro Rugged in 3 days. They also have a site wide $20 off which nearly coveted the bump up to FedEx 2 Day shipping.?

Thanks!
You’re welcome! Gotta love these forums. From looking around I think I’ll get the Evo II Pro from Wellbots, a couple of batteries from Samys, shoulder bag, some props and battery charging hub from AutelPilot. Still a pretty hefty price tag but I’ve been waiting for 2 years for this 1” sensor.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller