Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Looks like EVO II could start shipping soon

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of reviewers are stating Autel will be shipping with in a week. Even if that is so are you still going to buy one with all this uncertainty around us right now?

Here are just some of the comments I am seeing on the reviewers Youtube channels.

-Awesome drones but at times like this I don't think I would be purchasing or preordering high price drones.

-The specs of autel seem fine but damn it looks like a 3D printed prototype mavic 2 and phantom 4 pro are better

-Martial Law will end all the fun and Future dreams we have. These drone companies will lose money putting out drones in these critical times.

-Gonna wait for the human malware to pass then I’ll think about ordering it. But could be an update on new Mavic from DJI by then too? Who knows? Either way it looks amazing.

-I would love to have one like this... but not until we can fly outside the house. Aloha 🤙🤙🤙 keep safe ... praying for protection and healing for our nation and the whole world. God bless!

Nightbat2

Reaction score
Lots of reviewers are stating Autel will be shipping with in a week. Even if that is so are you still going to buy one with all this uncertainty around us right now?

Here are just some of the comments I am seeing on the reviewers Youtube channels.

-Awesome drones but at times like this I don't think I would be purchasing or preordering high price drones.

-The specs of autel seem fine but damn it looks like a 3D printed prototype mavic 2 and phantom 4 pro are better

-Martial Law will end all the fun and Future dreams we have. These drone companies will lose money putting out drones in these critical times.

-Gonna wait for the human malware to pass then I’ll think about ordering it. But could be an update on new Mavic from DJI by then too? Who knows? Either way it looks amazing.

-I would love to have one like this... but not until we can fly outside the house. Aloha 🤙🤙🤙 keep safe ... praying for protection and healing for our nation and the whole world. God bless!
I’ll wait to see whether we’ll be allowed to fly drones freely as the virus crackdown intensifies in Australia. No point in buying something and not be able to fly it except maybe in the local park.

HiloHawaiian

Reaction score
I'm lucky in that I can take-off and land in the 5 acre open space desert preserve next to me. Unfortunately, my XSP isn't exactly quiet, so I must zoom-up to 400' super-fast (master air screw props to the rescue), and fly-off over Lone Mountain across the street. I gotta go over some bazillionare houses to do that, so I'm waiting for their HOA Gestapo to haul me away in irons...

Even up there, on still dawns or dusks, you can hear it. Not sure if it's worth $1700 to get a quieter EVO 2 though. Maybe a Parrot or Evo 1 might be a better choice in these times......I dunno........

parkgt

Reaction score
I'm lucky in that I can take-off and land in the 5 acre open space desert preserve next to me. Unfortunately, my XSP isn't exactly quiet, so I must zoom-up to 400' super-fast (master air screw props to the rescue), and fly-off over Lone Mountain across the street. I gotta go over some bazillionare houses to do that, so I'm waiting for their HOA Gestapo to haul me away in irons...

Even up there, on still dawns or dusks, you can hear it. Not sure if it's worth $1700 to get a quieter EVO 2 though. Maybe a Parrot or Evo 1 might be a better choice in these times......I dunno........
A bright orange drone won't help stealth either.

Reaction score
^^ There was something in the news lately about declaring Martial law but the politicians kept calling it Marital law....hilarity ensued...

I liken my Inspire 2 to a badly tuned upside down lawnmower....noise-wise. I'll definitely be painting my Evo II

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Windluv

Reaction score
Ya'll should get it to document the apparently coming Martial or even Marital law.

Is the obstacle avoidance good enough to dodge bullets?

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
I want to see the Cost of Extra Batteries? NO GUESSING or they May be this much! Actual Cost, Please!

skipper1

Reaction score

claudius62

Reaction score
Dreams .. surely proprietary battery with internal electronics like that of the Evo 1.

Last edited:

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
For those who can understand the video it seems there is another unboxing video from March 25th

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisO