Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Look out for differences in your EVO 2 Standard, Pro / Rugged Bundle and Dual Rugged Bundle orders....

Just so happens I received autobot email advertisement from Empire Drone yesterday so I will use the opportunity to let them know that I've chosen not to buy from them based on what I read of their shipping issues I read on the Autel forum.

I try to be fair and take things with a grain of salt when reading customer's complaints over the internet. Lucifer's nightmares had a ring of credibility to them so I opted to accept them at face value (in support). He should not have had to deal with this level of horrible service

Example B&H I can recommend any time. Always fast shipping. Discount , fair price and excellent costumer care.
only reason don’t buy a drone there cause don’t ship this model to Canada. Any other camera and lens come from them.. Last shipment the 600mm canon Is lense 8000$ us

I just called ups to correct the address. Empire drone also sent me an email claiming it’s is the address I giving to them. Lol but why is my first shipment is arrived in my correct address then. The second is not. That just ignorant like they are the best and it’s all my problem. Several other stores are there with outstanding costumer service and prices.. Normally I use B&H for shopping.

Take it up with Empire Drone in a PM or email not in the open forum.
Seems I need to remind some people about our rules.

" This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community. "

Lucifer, we are very sorry you feel this way. The drone bundle you ordered was a pre-order, and clearly marked as a pre-order on our website. We typically open up pre-orders a few weeks before an item ships to give our customers time to reserve their order.

It was also described on our website that the pre-order bundle would be sent in multiple shipments as the components of pre-order bundle arrived from the manufacturer at different times. Your purchase was shipped on time per the pre-order allocation from the manufacturer.

We have no control over international import fees and it's stated on our website that international customers are responsible for any international import fees.

Both shipments were sent to the address entered into our website. It sounds like there may be some confusion on the part of the shipper.

Please let us know if there is any way we can help. Enjoy your new drone!

Lucifer, we are very sorry you feel this way. The drone bundle you ordered was a pre-order, and clearly marked as a pre-order on our website. We typically open up pre-orders a few weeks before an item ships to give our customers time to reserve their order.

It was also described on our website that the pre-order bundle would be sent in multiple shipments as the components of pre-order bundle arrived from the manufacturer at different times. Your purchase was shipped on time per the pre-order allocation from the manufacturer.

We have no control over international import fees and it's stated on our website that international customers are responsible for any international import fees.

Both shipments were sent to the address entered into our website. It sounds like there may be some confusion on the part of the shipper.

Please let us know if there is any way we can help. Enjoy your new drone!
I understand the pre order. But when is take over 2 months. Not 2 weeks. Also I paid a tax and duty in a full invoice a first time. Then a second time again for only a casa . So it's like double taxed and duty. I'm sure it's a way to send a second shipment so it's not double taxed.
About the addressing the package. Ups send me e-mail. The package can't delivered since the address is only showing Vancouver Canada.
M on a phone over one hour to try to straight it up the correct address so I get my package. Hopefully.
So far cost me lots of extra time ,money and disappointment this purchase. I hope today or tomorrow will receive a second shipment. Then will just hoping it's a right box

Moderator: thanks for the head whack. this newbie needed that. it also highlights the importance for "...the rest of the story."

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer
I see from different store with more stuff in a box.
@Lucifer Seems different vendors have been posting photos showing fully loaded kits, but in the description or "what's in the box" verbiage, it will list different contents (the correct contents). That was my whole reasoning for starting this post on the topic.

Some vendors have come through and held up to their end of the deal and gave what's pictured. Some have not.

Reactions: advexure
I thought when the Dual was first announced it came in two resolutions? The lower resolution one was around the $8000 and the higher resolution one which cannot be shipped to some countries was around $10000.
Might be wrong as both are out of my price range. :rolleyes:

At the time of the EVO II's public release at CES in January, Autel did originally plan to release the EVO II Dual in both a 640 and 320 resolution option, but due to all demand being in the 640, justifiably so, they decided to pull the 320 option and speed up supply and deliveries of the EVO II Dual by solely going forward with the FLIR Boson 640 option.

What we can say from our end is that the EVO II Dual's price point in the market is incredibly competitive given that you can be into a fully ready to fly, quick-deploy aircraft + FLIR 640 thermal enabled drone under $10k, hence the public safety and inspection vertical's rapid adoption of EVO II Dual fleets to scale programs wider given that agencies and companies can get 3 EVO II Duals for the price of 1 fully loaded M300 RTK + H20T package. That being said, by no means does the 3 to 1 comparison downplay the capabilities of the EVO II Dual, as it's not a fair comparison to put the two head to head assuming the H20T is in play.

Long story short, if 640 thermal imagery is what you're after, the alternatives will only get you camera/payload at the price point of the EVO II Dual, from there you'll still need a $5-10k aircraft/platform.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t